All reviewskhun puibreakfast buffetrecommend this hotelrooms are spacious and cleanpineapplememorable stayfantastic poolminutes walk awaythai foodan upgradelarge balconyon arrivallocation is greatthree nightsgreat holidaykata noipool view
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This was my and my husband's first ever trip to Phuket/Kata Beach. We loved this hotel! The pools were fantastic -- they have a lower pool that's mainly for small children, and an upper pool for adults. We requested a room with a balcony and pool view, and the view exceeded our expectations. Their customer service was excellent, as the front desk is open 24 hours a day, and their staff was always ready to greet us with warm smiles. The location, overall, was great!! It is about 1.5 hours from the Phuket airport, but the hotel is only a 5 minute walk away from the beach, and there are so many places nearby, from bars, restaurants, convenience stores, money exchange, laundry service (only 70 baht per kilo!). The wifi was pretty fast and reliable, and the room is very clean. All in all, it was a very good deal, and we loved every minute of our vacation in paradise!

Room Tip: Definitely get a pool view with a balcony, and book the room with the breakfast buffet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phyllis C
Assistance Hote... C, Manager at Chanalai Flora Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Phyllis C,

Greetings from Chanalai Flora Resorts!

May we begin by thanking you for choosing us as your accommodation during your recent trip to Phuket and your kind comments regarding our staff and the property itself are greatly appreciated.

I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to the entire team as it means a lot for us in maintaining and improving our service excellence.

We would love to welcome you back for a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The resort is nice, the staff are nice and the location is good. The only downside was that we had 3 people and 1 room, the third bed was a trundle bed which is quite uncomfortable for an adult, the cleaners also didn’t do that great of a job. I would stay again but 2people max in a room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Teana C,

Greetings from Chanalai Flora Resorts!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for choosing us to be your recent stay, we are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We are very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectation and will review with our team the various notes on your review. We will definitely work towards improving this aspect and put in corrective measures to overcome the issue mentioned. We try to offer warm, efficient and friendly service to all guests. Our teams have been briefed about your experience and we will strive to better improve our standards.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. We assure you of a better experience on your future visit. We will be happy to handle the special arrangement for you.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our relaxing days in the resort. Rhylle was lovely and made sure we felt at home, along with the rest of the staff. The only downside we found was that rooms are done late, however we told reception and took care of the matter. We hope to come back soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Assistance Hote... C, Manager at Chanalai Flora Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Smt S,

Greetings from Chanalai Flora Resort – Kata,Phuket!

Thank you for your great review and for highlighting some of our star cast. I will ensure to share your comments with all of them. We are blessed with a fabulous team, they are the ones that make Chanalai Flora special.

Nonetheless, we deeply regret that we failed to meet your expectations in providing you the make up room in earlier. Your suggestion is well acknowledged and will be taken on board for future improvements.

Once again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

In case I come back to Kata one day, I will for sure stay again at Chanalai Flora Resort!
Hotel Excellent.
Pool area, staff, breakfast and just 5 minutes of less by foot to the public beach. Beach is wide and good to relax at high and low tide. We stayed three nights. Would have loved to stay longer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Assistance Hote... C, Manager at Chanalai Flora Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear C x,

Greetings from Chanalai Flora Resort – Kata,Phuket!

Thank you very much for sharing a kind review following your recent visit to our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are absolutely delighted to have been a named one of the best hotels you have stayed and to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

Your comments are very rewarding and it gets us motivated to further enhance the guest experiences.

Hope to have you return for a repeat visit in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My third time at the Chanalai Flora at Kata on Phuket. Each time I stay, I think it just doesn't get better..but it was the best of my stays over the years. From the people behind the desk to ALL of the staff out in the restaurant and the grounds I was treated more like family-come-home rather than just a patron. They used my first name, engaged in meaningful conversation, talked World Cup football, asked my opinion on the direction of the matches and so much more. The breakfast buffet is as delicious as ever and has subtle changes day to day. I was given a garden room and asked for pool view...when I arrived, I had a fantastic pool view room. I can't say enough good things about the Chanalai Flora. I even booked an extra day which meant changing flights etc. It is a matter of minutes walk to the beach as well. I highly recommend the Chanalai Flora.

Room Tip: Do ask for a pool view but the garden view is not bad also. Birds are prolific and let themselves be known.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SlowlyinAsia
Assistance Hote... C, Manager at Chanalai Flora Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear SlowlyinAsia,

Greetings from Chanalai Flora Resort – Kata,Phuket!

All our colleagues join me in thanking you for your wonderful feedback about your stay at our resort. We are so delighted to learn that you enjoyed the different facilities and services that we offer at the resort, which created memorable experiences that you have taken back home with you.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again at 'Chanalai Flora Resort, Karon Beach' with our Friendly Smiles and Thai Hospitality.