“Very gentle staff”

Autogrill Risto Bar Pizza
Ranked #12 of 168 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Every day (almost) they served me what I needed every morning. It took a long time before I tried this restaurant BECAUSE every time I try Italian food in Europe it disappoints me. But I had to go to phuket to eat some real good Italian food. Their shrimp salads are so fresh that it taste like it just been taken up from the water. I ate a lot here and I must say their salads maybe is the best I have ever tryed. Spaghetti with salmon was very very nice. Their wine is top class. Thanks for giving me believing in Italian food. I dont complain about their pizza, its just I am from Norway, and I love and are used to pizza that are 7 cm high with 1,5 kg different stash on it. Dont get me wrong, people around the world would LOVE this pizza, but I am a fat pizza lover. DONT FORGET TO ORDER WINE, AWESOME. Jammy Best wine I have EVER had in a restaurant

1  Thank glennern

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant twice in our holiday on phuket. The menu consists of a good variety of italian dishes and the pizzas we ate there where good and proper italian style.

1  Thank Ramon B
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service and good atmosphere. You can also do an especial order. Pizza and pasta really good. A must to go! I recommend it 100%

1  Thank Jorge B
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner after being on a boat all day and really craving something other than Thai. The service was genuine, friendly and quick and the food was authentic and delicious! Loved the carbonara :)

1  Thank Tahnee A
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The service is top notch and the food makes you feel like you're in Italy! Definitely get the black linguine with seafood. ANDIAMO!

1  Thank jacobkaram