All reviews beach club across the street costa rica beautiful hotel junior suite white hotel beach area changed daily la pecora nera yogurt caribbean side grounds are beautiful can't wait to go back san jose pollo welcome drink laid back
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Le Camaleon is a small boutique hotel, the staff is attentive, decorations are lovely and its overall cozy. Stayed for a weekend trip and had an amazing time! The food at the beach club is very good and has an amazing view. Hopefully i’ll come again soon!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
LeCameleonManagement, General Manager at Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Anacriiss96,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review of your recent stay experience with us at Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff, facility and food. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews.

In addition is great pleasure to read your warmly recommendation about our hotel.

We look forward to offering you a warm welcome on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

After our 2 weeks trip through (part of) Costa Rica, having stayed in more basic (but clean!) lodges, it was nice ending up at the Carribean coast in this boutique hotel. The white rooms were a welcome contrast and the garden and pool are beautiful to relax in. The NOA beach bar serves fantastic breakfasts and also lunch & dinner are very tasteful! The service of the people at NOA beach bar is amazing, always with a smile and very helpful, they make you feel at home!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear NeleV381,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay at the Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the room, garden, pool, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

Our staff are always ready to welcome you.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I can’t say enough good things about this resort. My husband and I felt like we were one of only a few staying at le cameleon because the layout is so private and sanctuary like. Food & people 10/10!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Happiness790395
LeCameleonManagement, General Manager at Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Happiness790395,

Nice regards from Puerto Viejo, We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel.

We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can and pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.

I am truly glad to have satisfied your expectations. You are making us more than happy.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I recently spent 3 nights a Le Cameleon and totally enjoyed my stay. The accommodations were great. Beautiful comfortable decor and first world room amenities were standard at the resort. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. The food was very good and fairly priced. I did feel the spa pricing was very first world and not reflective of the wages people earn in Costa Rica.
If you are interested in visiting the resort and you are traveling form San Jose I would highly recommend you study your options for getting to the resort. I will take a commuter flight next time from San Jose to Limon.
I hope to return for a repeat visit and I would of course stay at Le Cameloen.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Bob,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay in Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel.

I am glad to hear your nice comments. It makes us very proud to hear that you were satisfied with your stay in our hotel.

Please be assured that we will pass your positive comments to our staff.

They will be thrilled to know that their genuine care and hospitality doesn't go unnoticed.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We were really looking forward to staying here. Yes it is lovely but rather underwhelming. Our room was lovely and clean and had a little veranda.The beach club is across the road and was more just a restaurant with a very small piece of beach. Was surprised to find many of the chairs there grubby. The pool looked lovely but was on the small side and rather cold. We had to ask staff to turn on the Jacuzzi hot tub and not all of the jets were working. Best thing there are the breakfasts, which are delicious. We had to leave really early to drive back to the airport and were supplied with breakfast boxes. Each contained 2 bruised apples, sweaty meat sandwich (1 of which was covered in ants - so presuming not refrigerated over night???) and 1 yoghurt with NO SPOON! We threw the sandwiches to the homeless dogs in the town, We do want to name a few members of staff that were really friendly and helpful; Molly in the beach Club and Jessica on reception. Glad we visited but don't think we would go again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vic227

Dear Vic227,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and thank you again for your score.
We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

On the other hand, please note that your concerns about the pool, jacuzzi and breakfast have been passed on to the related Management team .

I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.