“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We tried a selection of 5 of the tapas dishes and they were all delicious. Particularly liked the patatas bravas - but all were good!

Portions seemed quite reasonable to us and 5 + bread was good for two people at lunchtime.

Quite expensive however, although being at Bluewater I'd expect to pay a bit more.

Overall would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Visited April 10th with my daughter. Lovely staff (we were mostly served by Catalina) and lovely food. Proper taste of Spain.

1  Thank Emma J
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Visited this Tapas bar as I had been there once and loved the food, so decided to use it as a meeting point to meet a friend of mine to catch up and have lunch yesterday (10th April 17). It's a lovely way to eat and chat and we both loved the food. Our waitress was very friendly and helped us order as we were unsure and it was all delicious - I have to say I love this place, makes a real change from your average eating place. I'm not a big shopper so its a way of making me do some as I'l definitely go again just to eat here :-)

3  Thank rugrehab
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Tapas Revolution with my family today and as always had a fabulous meal. The food was delicious and our server, Jesus, was friendly and very helpful. We can always rely on this restaurant for a great experience all round.

2  Thank Nickyc1973
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We had the Quick Lunch as we were on a shopping expedition in Bluewater. We were very pleasantly surprised. The fixed price menu was excellent value for money and gave three choices for both starter and main course. All were delicious and very authentic.The sangria was particularly enjoyable. We were also given an appetizer while we were waiting for our meal to be served. Our waitress Catalina was very friendly and particularly helpful. We will definitely be visiting again soon.

1  Thank David C