Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cereal
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Stay Over in Lahad Datu prior to move over to Tawau Sabah

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2024
A budget Hotel that is situated within the new town among the Shophouses along the Main roads.
This Hotel is rather new and come with clean rooms for us to make a short business trip pullover while we were moving over to Tawau Sabah for another short stay.
Date of stay: April 2023
    RM 118
    RM 203
38.6 km from MB Hotel Lahad Datu
View more hotels in Lahad Datu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

generally this fairly new hotel is equipped standard sized rooms that is quite clean with basic facilities and well groomed staff located within a new development that is not very far from the city center.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Relatively a spacious room for a deluxe room. The AC had some functionality glitches at time, TV had several choices of channels. Hotel is situated in area where there is variety of restaurants to choose from, aside from shops. Basic facilities such as kettle to cook water with is provided. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Situated in a small coastal city, this relatively new hotel offers the service at its best. I took deluxe room, a carpeted space just enough to accommodate desk, large wardrobe and bed without 'packed' feeling. Split AC is quite noisy, and 21 inch tube tv gave no more but noisy pictures. No need to worry for your hunger, this hotel is in between two nice 'kedai' to get your meal during the day.
It's worth the price, and to me it's the best out of the 3 hotels I recognized in this city.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Okay I was pressed for time and had to rush an accomodation night in at Lahad Datu. There isn't a lot of choice but this place was one of the stand outs.

Reception was friendly nice and accomodating, giving me a restaurant tip for dinner all good.

Once I stepped onto the hallway on one of the floors. Bam! It hits you, despite the signs of no smoking in the lifts it was clearly obvious that people do.

In my room it was suffocating, I'm a very mild asthmatic but by the morning my nose was blocked and lungs felt like I had smoked a packet of ciggies.

I tried opening the windows for some ventilation/air but they were caulked shut with silicone, no wonder it's so intoxicating with the smell of smoke.

However the room was nice and I found no issues with noise from the street.

There are always little issues with budget accomodation - leaking shower, power points not near the bed, for phone charging whilst using it. Etc etc

If you are smoker I'd say it's fine for a stay, but if you're asthmatic don't even.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2017

So the price was affordable. And the location was at the centre of Lahad Datu city. It was within a walking distance to the 'Pasar Malam'. And KFC was right in front of it! One restaurant was just next to it. So u wont starve, thats for sure.

The room was good for your money. I was happy with the amount of money and the service and room provided. There was no breakfast but like i said, thousands of eateries near to it.

So i enjoyed my stay. U will to.

Date of stay: March 2017