“Amazing😍🍩”
Review of Daniel's Donuts

Daniel's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Springvale
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I love these doughnuts seriously I cannot fault. The staff are very friendly, and a fantastic selection of yummy treats including pies and coffee (open 24/7 ). PS. the jam and cream ones are so tasty

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Never been a fan of anything but hot jam, but Daniel's custard and jam and combo doughnuts have converted me.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Travelled from Albury to try these donuts i had heard about, which had somehow come up in my newsfeed on facebook. Cant believe they are open 24hrs! I got two 6 packs, and tried a variety of different donuts. Out of all the ones i got, golden gaytime was the best. Wasnt a fan of the cookies and cream, or the peanut butter ones. I felt like a lot of the other ones we got should have had a filling, but most didnt. They were very light and fluffy

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Light fluffy donuts! A large selection and fresh at all times of the day or night.
Drove close to 40 kms at 11 pm after hearing rave reviews and wanted to decide for myself. Bought a variety of different flavours and each one was delicious! Favourite however was the custard.
Well priced unlike the overpriced donut stores peppered around Melbourne.
Definitely will do the drive again!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Cannot fault the variety & the service - plenty to choose from. I cannot understand however why while the prices for the donuts are prominently displayed, that for the pies is not.
I thought $17 for a pie, a small coffee & a donut rather pricey. I took the donut back & shared it with my neighbor who told me about this outlet, We thought the custard filled donut delicious & just nice for a sweet treat without lingering guilt feelings over the excessive carbs!