“Great place”
Review of Pho Hung

Pho Hung
Ranked #9 of 110 Restaurants in Springvale
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My Dad and my Son come here a bit and have raved about the soup. We took my Wife, Son and Father in Law for dinner tonight and it was great. Soup huge and tasty and amazing value. We are veterans of the food scene in Springvale and have visited many places here , but this is the best soup. The owner and staff were friendly and we will be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great Vietnamese food, affordable prices.

My go to place when i'm down at Springvale. Generally I would order atleast the Bun Bo Hue in a small. Why small? cause you got to save room for other goodies around the area and beef noodle soup is generally a very filling meal already.

The Bun Bo Hue is is amazing, great flavours and packed with greens, truely a spicy refreshment.

We also had the pork broken rice, pretty standard dish among the Vietnamese restaurants. Its a safe bet and always nice (in most places you go to)

You must also get a Cafe Sa Da (Ice Coffee) it compliments the Pho/Bun Bo Hue, and completes a fulfilling lunch.

Overall this place is a great little place, don't expect much service, as it is quite a "street" style type kind of establishment.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

On recommendation of a friend living in Melbourne, we popped by on our way from Melbourne to Phillip island.

Really Delicious... Tasty tender sliced beef pho in rich broth , pork chop broken rice are all must try! Don't miss the refreshing lime soda too!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I love pho, and will seek it out if it’s good. This restaurant has been ranked highly in a few reviews so naturally I had to go.

The result is that it’s Average. There are better in Melbourne, especially when you add the price into the mix. Won’t be going back.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This has to be the best, most consistent ,and delicious, raw beef pho in town. The broth is always fresh and full-flavoured, and accompanied by fresh mint, bean shoots, chiili and a slice of lemon.
Service is fast, but not particularly friendly.