“Lovely quiet place to stay”

Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Nai Yang
Reviewed 11 November 2017

After flying to Phuket many times over the years and a little tired of Patong?Karon/Kata have always noticed the beach here when coming into land, always looks so nice wasn't disappointed nice hotel, room was on the 2nd floor very nice and clean and updated,pool very quiet so perfect for me and clean, breakfast was plentiful beach was nice quiet just what we were looking for for 2 days before travelling to Koh Lanta
There are plenty of bars shops and lovely restaurants here to keep you busy for a few days not sure I could do a week here though but it was perfect for us for our stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stayed here for just one night as a stop over before going to Samui.
I booked a later flight so I could checkout the area before leaving.
I had a deluxe thai room and whilst a a little old the room was very big, and clean, big bath and hot shower.
The staff were lovely, and the restaurant was excellent.
I will definitely be back again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here more than 3 times as this hotel is a good location, close to airport. However, I can feel that quality of service from this hotel is getting worse. Don’t know how they train the staff...
start from security guard, asked me what I am going to do (ma Th arai).
Check-in staff gave me a stupid room which is so far away from counter. At that time I didn’t want to complain as this is my holiday. I should enjoy and relax. The room is old and dark, bed got a bit smelly. Swimming pool is a bit dirty as no well maintenance.

At night nearly 10pm, we found a big storm come around our room which was a big group of Asian people with noisy and loud voices. They scolded each other like as never passed any educations.

In the morning we complaint to counter. They didn’t help anything much, just said they didn’t separate or zoning for customers. I asked the GM to call me back. When she called me she just said the hotel now is focus on this Asian market , so it have nothing to do. She suggested me if you would like to get a room close to counter, I must request or order to change a room. This is my failure that I didn’t complain at that time. ....she strongly recommend to come back and use their service again. She will do it better. Do you think I should come back to such as this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruangsak R
Reviewed 16 October 2017

One night pre flight stay booked and paid 8 months in advance.
Arrived and room category booked wasnt available?
Specifically booked category that was ground floor and we were told "upgraded to mini-suite". Thank you - bonus, we thought. Not so.
Now up a couple of flights of dirty stairs to spartan room which we rejected.
Now a room in the booked category Oriental Wing is available ?
First warning sign - told to follow staff member to room down the paths thru the Resort in pouring rain without even being offered an umbrella.
Shown to a room which at first glance was good......then looked out of the windows.. to an outlook of discarded rubbish. Then went out the back door to what was supposed to be our balcony. Covered in algae and mold, walls cracked and door so warped it jammed. Just an area of tiled verandah with no roof for shade or keeping off rain. Totally disappointed. Cant sit in the room- disgusting outlook. Cant sit on the balcony in the rain. Prisoners in the room. Complained to the manager. Resigned to spend our night (its only 1 night after all). Went over the road for the afternoon to the beach cafe's to cheer ourselves up.
Went to bed,(rock hard mattress)....Only to be woken by the banging and yelling of guests from a contracted coach tour who checked in next door! Walls are paper thin!
Packed up and moved out.
All made more frustrating by the fact that we walked around and found that there were Oriental Wing rooms with lovely covered terraces and full height sliding aluminium doors in good repair just on the other side of the pool, same price. Why had we not been put there? Apparently booking directly with the Hotel so far in advance doesnt mean that they will reserve you a decent room. Could understand a last minute, or walk in booker getting an un-maintained room in an undesirable area of the resort, having to accept what was available. But to book and pay so far in advance and have it happen?.
Not Recommended at all

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank famwood
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

- Personnel at the front desk was very rude upon arrival.
- Room we were shown before booking did not match the room we were appointed after booking.
- The airconditioner was leaking water so the entire wall was wet and covered in mold. In addition the bathroom had some serious mold issues!! It was not clean at all.
- The air in the room was so damp it made all our clothes and bedsheets damp as well.
- beds were rock hard and windows very dirty.

+ Pools are nice
+ Beach is close and beautiful
+ Restaurant (the sands) is good and the people working there are friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
0.6 km away
Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach
1.3 km away
Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach

Been to Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!