“Coco Loco”

Absolute Mango Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Karon
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Absolute Mango Cafe is a friendly & cozy cafe that specialized in all mango menus from drinks to desserts. Mango lovers should not missed when you visit Phuket! Do not forget to try our 'Absolute Mango Joy' when you are here. It tastes just like mango sticky rice in a glass.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Coconut ice cream was delicious and perfect for a hot sunny day! Reasonable price, 60 Baht for a big portion!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It’s all about mango here. Try the mango coconut smoothie it’s yummy
The mango sticky rice is great!!
Will be back soon

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the coconut ice cream as I am vegan. My partner loved the mango as well as the sticky, she actually went back and got a second round on the spot haha

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Absolute Mango to try their mango and sticky rice. The cafe is very clean and the presentation was very good. I won’t go as far as to say it was the best that I have had but it was nice. Pricey though compared to other restaurants.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I went twice to this cafe during my stay in Karon Beach. The first time I went I was curious about the Mango Sticky Rice. Bought it, tasted it, fell in love with it. It is delicious, best dessert I had in Thailand and it is on my top list of most exquisite desserts ever.
Then I went back because I had to try the Mango smoothie with ice cream. Just as good as the Mango Sticky Rice. I wished I had had time to go there more times.
Great little place.