Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Pool
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$139
  • Pool
US$85
US$77
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$40
Hotels.com
US$103
US$93
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$106
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$31
Hotels.com
Chanalai Romantica Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
3,304 results
All reviewslazy riverluna barkids clubdeluxe pool suitewater slidesmare restaurantjumping rockcliff jumpadult poolthe club loungekaron townocean facingentertainment teamseafood buffettwo double bedsmain poolcarpe diem
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I have a month trip to Asia and this time I visited Phuket as my first destination in Asia. Phuket is very nice place for holiday. The people, the culture and Centara is good option during my first trip.

The beach is so beautiful, the food also tasty tough a bit spicy for my taste but everything is so cheap here.

I don't regret my decision to stay here and maybe one day I will come again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
GMCPBR, General Manager at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Sawasdee and Greetings from Centara Grand Beach Resort!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a comment from your recent stay.
Im delighted you enjoyed your holiday and hope to see you return to us in the near future.
Kob khun Krup

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed the villa my husband and I had however not the price per night. If you want somewhere luxurious then this was definitely fantastic. Villas were away from rest of the resort so was very quiet. If you don't mind being a little out of town then you will like this however if you like being close to restaurants then I'd suggest you stay elsewhere. Breakfast was ok but had better when stayed elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Pinkdiva1983,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review from your recent stay.
It was lovely to read that you enjoyed our Villas during your stay.
I am sorry to read some aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations.
We certainly take on all feedback and utilise this to improve our services and product.
Safe Travels and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We just returned from this resort on Wednesday. Our 2 boys got really sick with gastro so be careful(it went through the resort). Room was nice could do with a paint job though. This resort is awesome for kids, pools water slides, lazy river(although slow) were all excellent. The people are amazing, nothing was a hassle. The beach is directly in front of this resort and it was so warm(beautiful). Yes the waves are strong but you swim in between the flags, if not, then you are stupid. The restaurants could do with a few more special nights and happy hours could go longer. If they want people to eat there the prices need to come down(especially at lunch). We now know why people go to Karon to eat, it's soo cheap. One thing to know is that this resort isn't close to much, you have to walk to Karon 10-15mins, nice walk along the beach. Lot's of things to like about Centara but read the reviews about food prices and location. Patong 10-15 in a cab or tuk-tuk(fun).

2  Thank Jodie0701

Dear Jodie0701,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review from your recent stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket.
It was wonderful to read that you and your family enjoyed the pool slides and lazy river and found the staff excellent.
Safe Travels and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Wow ,just had an amazing two weeks at the resort and i cannot highly enough recommend it.I visited for my 50th Birthday with my family and friends , we about 20 persons were looked after superbly .Great room overlooking the ocean,for 12 out of the 14 days the sun shone the ocean was calm and beautiful and warm to swim in. The Pools were great with slides and swim up bar or a separate adults pool for extra peace and quiet. The facilities ,gym , spa for massages etc,restaurants were A1,Breakfast was varied and plentiful they even provided me with some fresh mango on request. Anan and his team were professional and friendly.I was able to meet with the Chef Laurent and he organised a special dinner for my birthday for our group of 20,it was superb a great selection of Food and cocktails all served down by the beach for a dinner at sunset i will never forget,we even had a DJ .Within easy walk along the beach to Karon for other bars and restaurants ,what more could you want for one of the best holidays i have ever had.Thank you to all the team for excellent and friendly service,well done and i cant wait to return !!

Dear Tiger047,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. It was great to read how much you enjoyed your stay especially celebrating your 60th birthday. Safe travels and hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Centara. We wanted beach, pool and relaxation and that is what we got! Make sure you do not book your room in building 6 or 7 if you want an ocean view. The trees are overgrown and blocking the view. We were moved right away to a corner room in building 2 and were very pleased there. The breakfast buffet was excellent!

Room Tip: Do not book a room in building 6 or 7

Dear Kel C
Hopefully you had a nice safe trip home!
Many thanks for taking the time to share a review here on TripAdvisor.
It is a great pleasure to note that your time at our resort was an enjoyable experience.
We will get the branches trimmed for the view as you mention.
Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.
Kind regards,