Arrived late in the evening with wife, 6yr old and 4yr old in tow and was upgraded to a 2 bedroom villa. Driven by golf cart to Villa and WOW! I have stayed in many suites in 5 star hotels around the world but this was by far the most impressive. So impressed that we were texting our family back home that night to plan our next stay as a family in January and of course booking villas! With young kids the layout works 2 Bdrms 2.5 bathrms large separate living area, fridge/freezer 3x tvs and did I mention your own private infinity pool!
Facilities are fantastic large family pool with lazy river and jumping areas. Kids club open til 9pm that the children loved. The Spa is awesome and very relaxing with large menu of treatments. Aromatherapy was our favourite.
Ate at both Coast and Cove, enjoyed dining at Coast the most of the two. In room dining was excellent, great range and reasonable however could do with more dessert selection. Poolside dining and drinks reasonable too.
Staff very warm and helpful. All staff especially at the Rock jump and in the kids club were very interactive with children even remembering kids names after meeting them the first time. Kids loved them. Elle was especially helpful when we were checking in with 2 sleeping children.
Location is great, beachfront and secluded. Not far from Patong even though we never ventured out of the resort during our 3 night stay except once for a tour. There is that much to do here.
Overall an excellent resort for families and now our family's choice of accommodation in Phuket. We are are regrettably leaving for Mai Khao tomorrow if we could go back in time we would've stayed the whole duration at Centara Grand Beach, it is that good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking and Expedia so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon