Karon Princess Hotel
US$92
US$134
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$141
  • Beachfront
US$45
US$39
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
  • Pool
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$33
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$39
The Yama Hotel Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$36
Agoda.com
US$78
US$74
All reviewskingsize bedegg stationhotel facilitiesbig balconynoodleswould stay againnice roomcerealminibar
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

In an area where “hustle and bustle” just scratches the surface, the KP was an oasis of quiet. Set well back from the street-front and away from most bars and nightlife (but an easy walk to get to all that), it was a nice break from all the action. Right across the street from the beach too. Big — although kinda tired-looking — rooms, very good pool situation, ok breakfast, nice staff. But the wifi situation was the worst of any Ive had at a hotel. It
worked, sometimes, if you were outside your room. Or not. Confusing login protocols, time limits, constantly forced off line. Ugh. Be ready for that. On balance, good value overall but that Internet nonsense was very annoying.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Overall I wouldn't stay here again

Location: 10/10 it's directly opposite the beach and there are a ton of restaurants to choose from

Breakfast: 3/10 very basic, omelette was good but that's about it. They provide toast, thai dishes and fruit.

Room: 6/10 clean, air con is great, very tired furniture but spacious room

Customer Service: 2/10 this is what killed the experience for me. We checked in and there was no welcome information or greeting just requesting I pay for the second night as they had already charged me for the first. During our stay we had a few issues such as the sink drain getting blocked in the bathroom to which someone came but said nothing as I asked if they could show me how to fix it for the next time. Then the following day I went to have a shower and brown water came out. I called reception and their response was "something burst and no clean water till 7pm" (at the time I called it was 4pm). This was inconvenient but I said ok and we went out to dinner and upon returning I had to run the tap for about 10 minutes before it was clear and the pressure was very weak.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant twice during our stay at Karon beach.
The food was great, and the staff very forthcoming and service minded
We had a mixture of dishes and drinks, including both local Thai and more international.
The music was a bit loud in the front, but we just took a table behind.

I definitely recommend going there for dinner.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Basic but neat rooms, fairly good breakfast, close to beach but very long driveway access, neat and quiet pool but with no real outloook.

The saddest thing was the large portion of dour Eastern bloc visitors. Their miserable demeanour sucked the joy out of usually hospitable and warm Thai staff.

Having been to Thailand 5-6 times this is the most depressing accomodation I have had, and I really feel for the staff. They need to try and get a better mix in their clientele to bring a touch of enthusiasm to the place. After all we are on holiday not going to a funeral.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017

After check in, wegot problem with airconditioner system. It was not worked, same problem with balcony door. We cant have to close. so this problem are solved during 1,5 hour. SO after 28 hour traveling we dont want noting else just sleep a bit but this things is confused us. Staff are very loud at morning 6 clock when everyone come to work. Front of our door are shout eachoder, lots of motobike are coming, and is it unpossible to relax sleeping. 5 days after again aircondition system can not work, again 1 hour wait for hotel to be repair. In the booking said have free wi-fi. But was not. And u have to bay 1 day, 3 day or 7 days passes for lots of money. But if i want to bay the staff sad, dontdo it, because wi-fi is working very bad. So no chance for it. Brekfast was very poor. Swiming pool was good enough. one day we go back to hotel no electric in the all apartement. No socket around the bed, nothing, only 2 sockets are worked in all room. very poor. This is not a 3 stars hotel.

Room Tip: not recommended!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple