Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2012

The rooms here aren't just rooms, they're like individual private suites. Each room only has one other room connected to it, so the risk of loud noise disruptions is minimal. The location is key if you want to relax and enjoy your privacy. It's right across the street from Karon Beach; about a 5-10 minute taxi ride from Patong, however, so if you're looking for the busy nightlife, you'll have to grab a cab. My only complaint would be the limited pool hours - I think it was only open from 10am-7pm. Food was good; plenty of options available at the breakfast buffet for all nationalities. Food is all covered to protect it from the bugs/birds. Beds are a little hard, but that's a personal preference thing so I really can't complain about that too much.

Room tip: Pool front rooms actually have a ladder from the porch directly into the pool; however, it's only a 2 minute walk from other rooms.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2012

The resort was amazing.i stayed in a pool access villa and staff service were prompt and exemplary.the hotel arranges everything from your tour needs to taxi services. It's also not so far from karon beach just 200m walk and ur there. I would definitely choose the same hotel on my next visit to Phuket. Also the royal spa is simply amazing and relaxing.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tony P
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband and I chose this resort as no children under the age of 12 are allowed. We don't like staying in hotels with screaming kids so it was HEAVEN. I would stay again. We were upgraded from a garden view to pool access and we loved it. The villa was spacious, clean, well thought out and private. The private pool access was excellent and the two person sized tub was fantastic. The only problem we had with this resort was the breakfast was medicore. We expected more selection, and the pastries, well, there was no pastries. Overall a brilliant stay and would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 888Jade888
Reviewed 26 October 2012

After missing coming here last year due to the refurbishment last year we finally arrived with another person as well so 3 in a villa. The place looks great and is still as quiet as I can remember. The refurbishment has cleaned up the place from a jungle to a modern resort, not sure which I actual prefer. Anyway the welcome was as warm as before and the villas are still of a great quality and no cramped with 3 as the 3rd person used the large day bed in the lounge. Main bed mattress are a bit hard though The villa we had this time was slightly different in its configuration but that did not mean that it was an issue. This place is a peace and tranquility personified, and I just cant wait to go back again one day. The pools are of a nice size and maintained daily, breakfast is of a good standard and happy hour is at 16:00 each day. We generally found that nothing was to much trouble . Beds are changed every day as are towels. Thanks team for another great holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 25 October 2012

The perfect place to relax, away from the hussle and bussle of Patong, with a short stroll to the main streets of Karon, and a hop, skip and a jump to the beach; what more can you ask for when trying to unwind. This was our 5th stay at this location, with the resort recently undergoing a bit of a make over, all for the better I believe. As always the staff have been friendly and helpful as much as possible, yes there is always to trahslation issues but a bit of patience will pay off in the long run.

This resort is ideal for couples and those wishing to be away from ankle biters, it caters mainly for adults though you will sometimes get a child of 12 or above staying with parents. The resorts is made up of approx. 34 bungalows each with a sitting/lounge room with day bed, a walk in robe, enormous bathroom with separate shower and enormous bath, and a king size bed in its own room with a very Asian feel, this is probably my biggest issue with the resort as I find the bed really hard; some people like this.
The recent renovation has seen new board walks installed and a lot of the undergrowth removed, a much more appealling aspect now, note boardwalks can be a little slippery when wet.
Happy Hour is exactly that 1 hour, but I still find the beers prices a bit extreme, cocktail pricing is OK.
The pool is the only other issue I have at the resort, it could do with a vacuum a little more often, and being allowed to swim before 10am and after 7pm so long as you are quiet shouldn't be a problem.
There are many great eating establishments close by in Karon, a couple to mention are: Karon Steakhouse for when you are getting a little tired of Thai food, The Red Onion, great Thai food but get there before the crowd, across the road from the Red Onion you will find Talay and Kai Restaurants both provide good value for money food, and both offer fresh seafood that can be cooked as you desire.
I will be returning at my next opportunity and will hopefully be taking close friends and hopefully meeting those friends I have made from this recent journey.
A word of warning, when seeking out establishments to launder your clothes, DON'T use Ann's laundry service adjacent to the Front Village, stuffed up a number of our clothes some of which cannot be recovered, they also ruined friends clothes who we had met on this trip.

Room tip: All rooms are good, it is hard to say what would distinguish one against the other. My only comment would be that the closer to the pool the better. Noise doesn't really affect the resort as it is back from the road.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple