Good location in town, if you want to explore Pukhet Town, China Town is just around the corner (though there is not much to see here, unlike NYC or other big cities ).
Service is good overall,free wifi is available,
however, the downsides are:
- no breakfast provided
- price is rather steep for a small hotel like this
- some rooms are rather hot (especially those facing the swimming pool), and the aircond is not working too well
- the door is cracked, and you can even peep in and see what is going on in the guest room, so are some chairs and bed.
- hot water supply can be erratic, and there are some hair in the bathroom
- the swimming pool is too small and dirty, sediments abound.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking