Shower was uncontrollable but at least the cold water could cool you down because the ac isn't. Room was hot and you had no control of it. Halls were hot so what little air you had only prepped you to sweat when you walked down the hall. Omelets for breakfast were great though. Otherwise go somewhere else. Oh security is bad. I didn't show any identification and got the room key for a colleagues room. Clerk just gave me a key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Phuket city hotel. Luxurious 4 stars Hotel in Phuket Town many facility Fitness Center Restaurant, Spa, Bakery, Conference Room, Our Hotel near the Old Town and Shopping Center and cross to local bus Station. just 45 minute from the airport and 30 minute to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phuket City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phuket Town City Hotel
- Royal Phuket City Hotel Phuket Town