“What a great week we had”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Teapot Cottage

Teapot 'den'
The den bedroom
View to Treignac
Treignac
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fionagail
Manchester, United Kingdom
“What a great week we had”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

a sorta work with a little pleasure took us over to France and staying in the charming Teapot Cottage, I was really pleased with the location of the cottage and although at the top of a steep road I really enjoyed walking every day along that path the views were beautiful at any time of the day but my favourite was just as the sun was going down and the little lights in the village below started to light up.
The cottage has everything you need and to be honest one of the better rentals I have stayed in my only slight moan is it was too light in the mornings in the bedroom and this woke me up far to early whilst on holiday and would strongly recommend something to cover up the window like a curtain or blind .
The week we choose weather wise was beautiful and we had opportunity to sit out side every day, this was so relaxing and peaceful I nodded off most days really happy and chilled out.
The neighbours we met was great very helpful and sociable to be honest I felt I could quite easy be part of that community and I can't recommend enough this part of France it has so much to offer in places to go, a trip to the lake is a must and the villages and towns near by are well worth a visit.
My last mention is to Ann who looked after us whilst we was there thank you and sorry we took by mistake the laminated sheet and I promise next time I am back to bring it with us, you were very helpful and we look forward to our return soon
I have answered the questions as I would recommend to all as saying I wouldn't recommend to people with disabilities or old people is wrong as it depends on what disabilities and my 81 year old mother was fitter than me so just because your old doesn't mean you should be secluded if you can understand that

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: the bedroom was to light in a morning
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Rita C
Ellesmere Port, England, United Kingdom
“Really good”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Spent a week there in august with my husband and pet dog, it was really comfortable and in a elevated area so you get a view of the medieval part of the village, the garden is enclosed and although it's on a road it was safe for our dog
We found parking outside a bit of a problem at times as the road is very narrow in parts, but it widens out further up away from the cottage and you can park there.
The cottage has enough mod cons to make it a home from home, and a lovely sunny patio all day.
The lake with beach and the super market are a short drive away but the walk into the village we found to be enjoyable, even the walk back up on both the steep way and the more leisurely round-about-way.
We would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sunny patio
Liked least: French tv
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
CML1106
Rochester, United Kingdom
“So Beautiful”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My partner and I just fancied a quick getaway and found this quaint little cottage. So cozy and snug. The pictures really don't do it justice. We love our walking but it's so close to the local supermarket and coffee shops. Views of this beautiful town stunning.
I personally highly recommend staying here. Thank you to Ann and her husband for a wonderful stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing