“An AMAZING and glamorous home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoors by the pool. 18 m saltwater swimming pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outdoors by the pool.
18 m saltwater swimming pool
2nd master bedroom with bathroom attached.
Undercover parking
3rd master bedroom with antique iron four poster bed
Master bedroom.  Upstairs.
Living and dining room
Living room and sea views.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
33Emmy13
Perth, Australia
“An AMAZING and glamorous home away from home!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We travelled with our 6 month old son, my mother and a couple of friends and WOW WOW WOW The Black Pearl is a beautiful condo right on the water with everything you need and more. there was even a cot for our son and plenty of food in the fridge. the kitchen is stocked with lots of leftover goodies to whip up an easy meal. It's away from the hustle and bustle and you can really unwind and relax. The owner and housekeeper were very friendly and the dogs are friendly too. You really won't want to leave, we were sad to go but will definitely be back! Tip - rent a car. We did and in doing so it was an adventure, we felt like locals!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Nov 2013
Hi Emily,
Thanks for sharing your experience here and glad to have you stayed with us. Please do come back again. See you in Phuket again soon! :D
Gold Coast
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Management Response
8 Oct 2013
Thanks for staying with us. Also, thanks for sharing your sincere and honest review on this site. We really appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that you love our place and that you want to come back, we will be so much happy to have you stay with us again...so please. We also glad that you are happy with our pet dogs and our maid. Please think of us again when you come to Phuket next time ;D
Fah Lanna...
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I love the Black Pearl! This is my second stay here in two months. What makes the property so unique is the design and the little touches to details. It was clearly designed by the owner who is an interior architect or designer or artist, because it's so different from your usual cookiecutter rental properties that are designer or renting out but lack any kind of personal touch. At the Black Pearl you feel at home.
There are other aspects that make it feel a home. It is so well equipped. The kitchen has everything, you can even host a party, there are plenty of wine and champaign glasses, for example.
Keaw's cooking (the staff there) is divine local food. I love it. It's so flavorful. If you like seafood, let her know. She makes a gat variety if Thai food.
Each of the three bedrooms feels like a master bedroom, with e suite bathroom. Both times I was here, we were completely alone (nobody at the other two apartments of the Black Pearl, which share the pool).
I was well aware that the property is secluded and not near any of the popular tourist spots. If you want to see Phuket while staying at the Black Pearl, you'd need to organise transportation or better, rent a car. There are no bigger shops in walking distance. This is no issue for me as my friends here in Phuket do have a car.
I would always come back here and recommend this place to my family and friends. Don't hesitate to book here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feeling if the place. It's luxurious while totally comfortable and homey.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
HK
Reviewed 27 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
london
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$300
/ Night
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing