3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
eDreamsUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
JW MarriottUS$106
5,677 results
All reviews lobby bar jw marriott phuket siam deli andaman grill kids club japanese restaurant cooking school ginja taste north pool mandara spa blue pool health club cooking class tennis courts adult pool turtle village andaman sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mum and I had our amazing six days at the beachfront jacuzzi villa, room #331 offers unobstructed view of Indian Ocean, the room is spectacular, enormous bathroom, and beautiful wooden walk-in closet/dressing area. And we loved the sound of birds chirping outside.
Like most five stars hotels, the room has being clean twice daily (one of them is turndown in the evening)...very clean. Hotel staff were helpful and nice, they ensured that we had great stay. There’re many hotel facilities from pools, bikes, tennis courts, yoga shala, water sports, etc.
Brioche French Toast is a must!
Million thanks to Khun Jay, Khun Looknarm, Khun Yaya, Khun Anna, many of other hotel staff at guest services, Khun Yui our Cleaning lady, Khun Yocke, Khun Jeja, Khun Pla, and Chef Pok at Cucina, Khun Din and Khun Flooke at Health Club.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nititra
Libor Secka, Other at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear nititra,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Phuket. Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Phuket. We are glad that you have enjoyed the overall stay.

I will pass your compliments to the entire team as this will be highly motivating for them.

Once again thank you for your compliments and we look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had spent 6 days 5 nights at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa. The warm welcome rendered to us by the staff, especially Khun Nikki, Loyalty Manager, kicked off a very good start for our vocation in Phuket. The property was shady with lots of trees and cool with many ponds and pools around. We could feel that the hotel staff, from the front office to the house keeping and gardeners, trying their best to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. What I like most about the hotel, in addition to its 5-star service that made up a reputation of JW Marriott brand, is their effort to help save the environment as much as a luxury hotel could possibly do. Foods at the hotel were well prepared and had good taste. Facilities were pretty well-maintained given the age of the property. If you are looking for a pleasant place to stay for your next vocation in Phuket, I would highly recommend this place with no reserve.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank coachtik
Libor Secka, Other at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear coachtik,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for staying. Good atmosphere surrounded by Mai Kao sea.

I enjoy dining and fire show a lot. Although i stayed in JW during Covid-19 period, i found the JW well-prepared for this concern a lot. Great service from all staf.

If you want to visit Phuket in a peaceful but full of joyment, JW is the best place for you.

Plus, if you love Similan island, it's very eary to get there!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rakchanok2530

Dear Rakchanok2530,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The resort its has so many things to do and many restaurants to eat in. The beach is wide. There are swimming pools which they are enough for all guests. Great for family and couple.

Kath, at the reception was so kind and lovely. She gave us the letter after check-out.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank naronglitt

Dear naronglitt,

I will pass your compliments to the entire team and especially to K. Kath, as this will be highly motivating for them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just stayed with my friends for 3 rooms on last weekend as 2nd stay at JW Marriott Phuket.
Great to be back here with very warm welcome always from associates.
First, I would like to thank you Khun Nikki (Front Office) who came to help for checking in with smooth and process in a short time.
She advised us to see fire show at M Beach before move to dinner at Benihana restaurant.
Next, thank you Khun Boyd, Benihana Manager to take care us and Chef George for amazing show cooking on table with good taste both steak and sushi.
Also, thank you Khun Yok, Cucina Manager who take care us both breakfast and lunch.

Thank you again for service-mind, friendly and nice to guests always. I will be back for sure.

Saowanee W.