1,376 results
All reviews day trippers outdoor shower chalong pier garden pool sunset restaurant the general manager our honeymoon small island earth cafe grand pool villa fire grill thai food public beach club del mar lobby bar white sandy beach explore the island
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The Racha is the paradise for all the sea lovers. You can enjoy the beach all day long here, snorkeling as much as you need, or just laying down in front of the beach.

There are many facilities and activities here, all staffs are professional and be willing to assist you with the smile on their face.

The room was spacious and clean. All facilities have prepared for their guests.

Peaceful, well managed, brilliant atmosphere!!

Love and will be back again for sure!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Charunee16
TheRacha, General Manager at The Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Charunee16,

Warm greetings from The Racha.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. I certainly enjoyed sharing your comments with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved my stay here. We stayed at the junior pool suite. The room was fantastic, flawless in every detail. We have been on a 4 week holiday, with most of our hotels being 5 star accommodation. However The Racha was on a completely different level.

If you are considering staying here, stop considering. Just book it. It's worth every dollar.

Just when you think there isn't anything else you find some new level of luxury or comfort. The staff are amazing, very well trained. I never heard 'I don't know' from a staff member, they knew everything about everything.

And every minute detail has been considered and covered. I want thank the staff and management, and would applaud them on their attention to detail.

I shall return and stay for longer in future! Hopefully soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Assad N
TheRacha, General Manager at The Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Assad N,

Warm greetings from The Racha.

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed review.

My team and I are glad that you both enjoyed your stay with us even during rainy days. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. I certainly enjoyed sharing your comments with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you both back for another amazing experience soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The location of the Racha is amazing, overlooking a small cove with a white sand beach. We loved the pool villa accommodation, which was bright, fresh, recently refurbished and very comfortable. Being only 40 minutes by boat from Phuket means that the cove and the beach gets overrun with day tourists (mostly Chinese) during the high season, but there is enough sanctuary within the resort for day-time relaxation. At night the Racha is a romantic jewel...with the hoards heading back to Phuket long before the sunset.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AngusMacLachlan629
TheRacha, General Manager at The Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear AngusMacLachlan629,

Warm greetings from The Racha.

Thank you very much for your kind review here. My team and I are glad that you enjoyed the resort facilities and services.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Perfect Place, Great food, Great Beach !

Personalized Service and Hospitality at the best !

The Snorkeling team was just great made my snorkeling experience very comfortable as i was so scared of water !!

Highly Recommended !

Room Tip: Must Stay !!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sudha475

Dear sudha475,

Warm greetings from The Racha.

Thank you very much for your kind review here. We are delighted to hear of your stay experience and the snorkeling trip with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We just came back from Racha. It was one of our best holidays ever...
The Racha Resort is just fantastic. We booked the Deluxe Room (the smallest) but was really big and clean, with open air shower, coffee machine and nice terrace. Every evening we found some special good night gift. Only the wradrobe is too small for three people.
The restaurants are fine, but I think the quality for the price we paid could be better.
The beach: I read every time that people dont't like the beach because of the boats and tourits which come every day: it's true, from 10 to 16.30 is really a mess, but... the hotel informed us many times about it and if you are a good traveler, you should also inform yourself before departure. And because the Island is so small I think some movement is fine.
Nature of the island is unbelievable!
The only really bad felling was... about all the chinese guests...too many (90%) and not educated.

Room Tip: Avoid for sure the Chinese end of the year celebrations period
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear ape1779,

Warm greetings from The Racha.

Thank you very much for your kind review here. We are delighted to hear of your stay experience with us. My team and I are glad that you enjoyed the resort facilities and services.