See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I really like the hotel. The room is a standard room. But almost 1000 tbh to get to and from town everyday? They do have two early shuttles, but very early to the northern part of beach rd, helpful but not that advantageous.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016

First of all don't take your car unless it's a pick up or the bottom is higher than usual. The metal gate strip on the slope scraped the bottom and exhaust pipe under the car. The hotel itself is ok and the staff is super friendly. Garden looks great but the breakfast is not something to write home about. Will not stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I stayed at Serene Sands for 15 nights. I was quite and serene. I was interested in the Qi gong lessons when I booked the room and the lessons were excellent. The teacher has 20 years experience and delivered wonderful lessons. The grounds were beautiful and the rooms were very clean. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

Room tip: I had a room next to the lobby but no noise entered the room. The upper floors have a better view of the garden and ocean
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Nice, clean and cheap hotel to escape the confusion of Laem Chabang port area.
Staff is very friendly, especially American-Thai manager. Room is spacious, bathroom is huge. Pretty swimming pool beach front. Essential breakfast. Recommended.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We spent two amazing weeks at Serene Sands. We enjoyed it very much and the Hotel met both our expectations and needs. We were especially looking for a peaceful environment, where we could get to know the locals way of life. On our morning walks we would go around the neighborhoods passing the local housins and meeting cheerful pupils whose greetings and joy were pure Thainess. All members of staff were kind and helpful. My morning Chi Kung practices with the guidance of exellent "cifu" Jim McCord at the most wonderful garden with birds singin and water flowing at the backround were icing on the cake. I highly recommend Jim both for those who practice Taj Chi as well as for those who are interested it. He also gives Shiatsu massages, which felt great. In addition there is a swimming pool close to the ocean, which made sun bathing more pleasant with a soft cooling breeze. Thank you Jim and the Sttaff! This is the kind of Hotel that I would prefer to stay at other destinations too.

Date of stay: March 2016