“Needs to change .....”
Review of Crinan Coffee Shop

Crinan Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Crinan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here after our walk. We visited a year ago and the service was pretty shambolic and today was as bad. This cafe has a lovely location and this is the start of the season. With many more lovely holiday days on the way strong advice would be to get more staff and an organised system for taking and delivering orders. Coffee was ok and scones were lovely. There were long delays and it seemed that only one person knew how to work the coffee machine.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came for to the cafe for a coffee after our walk. It appeared there was only one person behind the counter who was actually working, the other four were standing doing nothing. Before we had even ordered our drinks, some drinks had been brought to our table and handed to us, they were not for us but for other customers. The setting of the cafe is excellent, it's a shame that it suffers as a result of the staff. If the staff were to step up their game then it would be perfect.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Lovely setting for a coffee shop so it could and should do so much better. Our cakes were dry and cups were heavily stained.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across the Crinan Coffee Shop on my wandering and was warmly welcomed in by the very friendly staff. Visited twice and on my 1st visit I enjoyed a very big bacon roll, in fact the best portion of bacon I've seen on a roll, and a lovely cup of Americano coffee. On my 2nd visit, within a few days, I was again warmly welcomed in and this time enjoyed a very tasty bowl of smoked haddock soup. Again a large portion, filling the bowl. They have a good selection of home baked cakes and I also enjoyed a wee fruit scone, lovely.

I would recommend this cafe as a stop off to anyone visiting the area. A warm welcome, tasty food and large portions await.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I don't think this place sets out to be anything other than a good coffee stop. Cakes and coffee are really good and staff friendly. Its basic but in a beautiful spot.