“Different from the others on the street”

Gallery Cafe By Pinky
Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: All day breakfast, lunch, dinner, vegan, wifi, smoothies bowl, homemade cakes and bread, pasta, thai food, healthy food, wine, cocktails,beers, Sunday roast. Open everyday from 7am eat in and take away.
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Been a big fan of this cafe since 8 years. Always great food, friendly staff, nice deco and the new dishes I had were Smashed avocado and breakfast platter and of course the popular dish at all time "Egg Benedict" great selection of healthy breakfast and also rainbow salad is still my fav. You must try.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our food here! Breakfast is awesome! highly recommended. Also loved their Fried rice with Shrimp! Staff is really friendly and quick. Loved the ambience too! Must trt

1  Thank sanginisahluwalia
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The family had breakfast there today. I had the Eggs Benedict witch were really VERY good, real ham (not the processed plastic stuff), eggs were cooked to perfection, and a thick hollandaise, I'd have a little more acid in it, lemon juice or vinegar, but I'm being picky... They were 'good' restaurant/Great Hotel quality.

Freshly made breads, crispy bacon, 'Real' sausages, decent coffee... the list goes on. A real find, our hotel does 'breakfast' but we'll skip it and eat their at least a couple more times.

They 'forgot' my order so I'm knocking off one point for that and in general the service was a little slow so another point there. But I highly recommend if you aren't in a rush :)

1  Thank Ged H
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

You can have a Great food with excellent service, the best Eggs benedict in Nai Harn Area, i really enjoy :)

1  Thank Marco L
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have just recently returned to my home in Phuket to find another well situated branch of the Gallery has just opened as I have been a frequent customer for many tears mainly using the Phuket Town Cafe as near my home I thought I must give it a try.

Very please to share that the standard of food and service is continued in Pinky's latest establishment... Well done to you and the team!

1  Thank Paul B