“a great spot with yummy food”

Gallery Cafe By Pinky
Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: All day breakfast, lunch, dinner, vegan, wifi, smoothies bowl, homemade cakes and bread, pasta, thai food, healthy food, wine, cocktails,beers, Sunday roast. Open everyday from 7am eat in and take away.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Loved the food here. We had brunch/lunch and I enjoyed the smashed avocado and my other half had pasta. There was a wide range of breakfasts to choose from on the menu, alongside smoothies, coffee, tea and other fresh juices. The menu offers healthy dishes with vegan and gluten-free options. We didn't have dinner here but it would be a great place to enjoy an evening. The ambience is lovely. Good service and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I love Gallery Cafe! It has everything you could ever want from a menu - all day breakfast, juices, smoothies, Thai food, NanaBowls, comfort food, desserts and so much more! They have healthy, vegan and gluten-free options available, and also make their own bread fresh every day. The staff are lovely and the barista is seriously talented with her beautiful coffee designs. They have lots of comfortable tables inside if you like the aircon. I personally love the outdoor space... it's perfect lighting for taking food photos!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Been a big fan of this cafe since 8 years. Always great food, friendly staff, nice deco and the new dishes I had were Smashed avocado and breakfast platter and of course the popular dish at all time "Egg Benedict" great selection of healthy breakfast and also rainbow salad is still my fav. You must try.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our food here! Breakfast is awesome! highly recommended. Also loved their Fried rice with Shrimp! Staff is really friendly and quick. Loved the ambience too! Must trt

1  Thank sanginisahluwalia
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The family had breakfast there today. I had the Eggs Benedict witch were really VERY good, real ham (not the processed plastic stuff), eggs were cooked to perfection, and a thick hollandaise, I'd have a little more acid in it, lemon juice or vinegar, but I'm being picky... They were 'good' restaurant/Great Hotel quality.

Freshly made breads, crispy bacon, 'Real' sausages, decent coffee... the list goes on. A real find, our hotel does 'breakfast' but we'll skip it and eat their at least a couple more times.

They 'forgot' my order so I'm knocking off one point for that and in general the service was a little slow so another point there. But I highly recommend if you aren't in a rush :)

1  Thank Ged H