“Phuket's Garden of Eden”

Natural Efe Macrobiotic World
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: At Kostas Natural Efe small eatery the simplicity and variety of freshly cooked foods offered is unique in the whole of Asia. This is the place to eat that combines, Organic Raw, Vegan, Macrobiotics, Super-Foods, Dr.Kousmine Diet, Dr. Budwig Cream, Pro-Biotics, all prepared and cooked in the smoothest heat, in stainless and clay cooking ware so to preserve the taste and its nutritional qualities. The very basic of cooking for health start in chef Kostas' belief with a pleasant kitchen, natural cooking utensils, good water, gentle heat and good natural sea salt. Other most important factor is that he presses daily the oils fresh and cold on location, to deliver the highest potential Essential Fatty Acids contained in the seeds brought from faraway Mongolia. Also in the same way he grinds the grains fresh in his Stone Mill. Quality doesn't mean boring taste, come and taste it by yourself.
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

As a transient local in Rawai, I visit Costa's macrobiotic world around 3 times a week. The ambience is great what with the pool, little waterfall, sauna and family friendly vibe. Up till now I've only had the large macro set which consists of around 5 organic vegetables, hummus and brown rice. I'm keen to try other menu items but this meal is so deliciously fulfilling, for body and soul, that I just can't get passed it. I'm a huge meat eater usually but I don't even think about meat here because the veg tastes as if it was picked the same day. Usually I drink his imported German Kombucha. It's pretty addictive and I can polish off an entire 750 ml bottle in one sitting.

I've heard great things about the weekend buffet so I'll schedule that in for this weekend. Other reviewers have been raving about the vegan moussaka and I'm keen to try that. Getting hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Coming back to Phuket, my must going back place is Natural Efe, for my breakfast, a healthy start of the day and my supplies for organic products im travelling with. The relaxing atmosphere in this restaurant plus good wifi adds for my staying.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Its my second time here and still happy with the meals im having. All organic products that you are looking for, can find here. Will recommends to all my friends to visit this place.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Here we go again, is there a better feeling when hungry than heading to one´s favorite Eaterie phantasizing and visualizing those exquisite dishes and preparations producing more apetite saliva than Pavlov´s dog when he heard the bell....And again all the imagined dishes suddenly were there in real time and ready to be delighted, and again and again there I was tripping on the true tastes of the most incredible food combinations, no use reccomending any of the foods that were on that buffet table, each choice had the original taste and it could not be any better, plus all the lessons learned about the bennefits and taste of those new and old foods chosen by Mr. Kosta the Chef and wise man behind the selection.
All I can say is ,if you are any near the South of Thailand in Phuket, do not miss "EFE", you will surelly be introduced to a totally new Food Reality and Experience, best of all, everything there is truly Organic.

3  Thank Ivan S
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This little place has all the making of a cool and healthy place to be.... but boy are they expensive and unpleasant. Having just ordered their Tabouleh salad I was excited to try their version as it's one of my favourite dishes. On arrival I was shocked to receive a side plate with perhaps two tbsp of onion and tomato with two tsps of Parsley. I've been a Phuket resident for years and know the cost of such ingredients. 150 baht approx £4.00 these days. A rip off! The flavour was onions and little else. I spoke to the owner she shrugged and ignored me. This is not the Thai way. The worse restaurant experience I've had here in 12 years. I hate complaining so I'm not coming back

macrobioticfuture, Ιδιοκτήτης at Natural Efe Macrobiotic World, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for visiting our restaurant.
Yes you ordered the Tabouleh Salad and you was shocked for the price of the Salad, Not For the taste and quality of it.
You might be on a budget meal and was not expecting the price we offer. The same reason you complain to our male staff. But in anyway the boy doesn't understand or speak good english.
Which you could understand as you've been leaving in Thailand for many years. So you try to bargain with him and ask to pay 100Bth instead of 150Bth for the price of the Salad on the menu. Even though his not the owner and cant give you the price you wanted, in the end He gave you a disscount and you payed 120Bth.
As you should know, our place is a Organic Restaurant and our products are coming fresh from Chiangmai. The price is very reasonable for the quality we serve. The tomato we use are Roma, the olive oil is the best organic from Greece. Even our Seasalt and Pepper are the best you can find in the market.
Sorry if i cannot fix your day bcos of your low eating budget. But if you like you can return and get your 20Bth as you spend more than your budget.
Thank you again for visiting us and please the next time you visit us come with real possitive energy.