“Harrah's Casino”

Harrah's Resort Southern California
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Funner
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Very clean Casino and rooms. Comfortable bed. Room was close to elevator just what we ordered.
Pleasant staff. Food was good. I won. Other casinos I lost. I recommend Harrah's Casino. The drive was only 2 Hours from LA California. After you play and get points you slide your card through the Kiosk and you get free play. I didn't know that after I played so, I went back and played my free play and won again. I was excited and enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: If you ask for a certain area and floor They will do their best to give it to you. Don't forg...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great time enjoying the pool and other amenities. Pinky's hot dogs ! Great atmosphere and plenty of nice people! Let's go back! Great selection of machines and table games. Great steakhouse and several cocktail bars.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

It is very upsetting that customer services are not good at all they speak to you very unprofessional. I can't believe it! Being tired of their profession is not an excuse to talk to customers rudely.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was our first time here. I surprised my husband with a long weekend for his birthday. We were able to relax, do a little gambling and enjoy great food. I highly recommend springing for one of their suites. It had plenty of room. The bed was so comfortable. Every employee we dealt with were courteous and welcoming. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The facilities are very clean and the staff is very friendly. Unfortunately I got a smoking room but the housekeeping staff does a n excellent job of getting that smoke smell out of the room. The cafe restaurant has huge portions at a reasonable price. I suggest getting the banana split it's delicious. The buffett is also great so many options to choose from and of you're not careful you'll walk out 10 pounds heavier. Everybody was wonderful and great to me, and my family.

Room Tip: Try to get abed facing the mountains its absolutely gorgeous
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Also consider these accommodations in or near Funner
31.2 km away
31.3 km away
Ponte Vineyard Inn
Ponte Vineyard Inn
#1 of 19 in Temecula

Been to Harrah's Resort Southern California? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Harrah's Resort Southern California

Address: 777 Harrahs Rincon Way, Funner, CA 92082-5343
Region: United States > California > Funner
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Funner
Price Range: RM515 - RM1,787 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Harrah's Resort Southern California 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Harrah's Resort Southern California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Harrah`s Rincon Casino And Resort