“Highly Recommend”

The Lobster House Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Coco
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide, Erick with Costa Rica Amazing Trips recommended this restaurant and it was great. We had sea bass, octopus and fish ceviche and everyone in our group loved it. It is in a very lively spot overlooking the main street and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just returned from a visit to Costa Rica and ate at The Lobster House. Our tour guide Erick (Costa Rica Amazing Trips) recommended it and we were so happy he did! I had the fish ceviche, which was delicious! My son had the sea bass with octopus and shrimp. The octopus was prepared perfectly and he loved the sea bass! My sister-in-law had sea bass prepared differently and she loved hers as well! The atmosphere was wonderful too. The restaurant sits on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the shops. Prices were great and the staff very friendly!! I highly recommend and can not wait to go back to Costa Rica!

1  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Pepe! was standing out side on the walkway when he greeted me with a Hugh smile!

I told him I was with 11 other people, he said he could sit us upstairs. After roaming a bit longer we may our way, when we arrived he had the table set and ready. The staff was awesome and the food was great. Thanks Pepe!

1  Thank Jim Z
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Located on the Main Street in Playa Coco - we went there as it was busy elsewhere but the food turned out to be very good- it lacks ambience as it is located upstairs on a balcony - it is very hot up there - no choice of wines - average price for Coco..the fish and seafood pasta was very good.

1  Thank Sue A
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Good food, good service, but a little more knowledge of the ingredients and cooking style would been nice as some of the items were unfamiliar. Overall a good experience.

1  Thank KathyGrey2015