“Absolutely wonderful”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Really lovely food, staff were brilliant, I especially loved their tapas and deserts were great. Would most certainly go again!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (398)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This might be one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. I have been a few times with my Nan who is 99yrs old. The staff there are so kind, attentive not too overbearing but always there when you need them. The food is just sensational and amazing quality products used. I can’t rate this place highly enough!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020

My daughters treated me to a birthday lunch here. We had reserved the circular table by the window and there were six of us. As it was a Sunday, I was able to select my meal from a special Sunday lunch menu which offered a good choice of starters, mains and desserts for a reasonable set price for either two or three courses.

I chose mixed vegetable soup followd by slow roast pork belly with a chocolate fudge cake for dessert. All of the food was served hot and was all excellent.

The service was polite, friendly, attentive and efficient, with all of the staff wearing face masks as required. I would happily visit this restaurant again.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

I have been before but this is my first review. Delighted to recommend the restaurant bar and grill.

The food is full flavoured and fresh, the menu varied and the combination of the two results in good quality dishes and a good range of choice.

Of course Covid-19 has to be considered and this was well managed with sanitising gel available on each table and by the entrance.

Back to the food and service, The food was timely and courteously served, and the staff attentive without being intrusive.

An enjoyable lunch time meal with friends.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank garywL522NG
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Good food, great service, very relaxing dining experience.

Choose from a number of sets at a very reasonable price. Or the standout a la carte. Special shout for their own aged steaks and the calf liver.

Nice place.