27 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$339
TravelocityUS$318
ZenHotels.comUS$358
6,568 results
All reviews infinity pool la boheme lobster royal section helios restaurant cabaret show grand palladium bali beds butler service other resorts zentropia spa travel club cart drivers cart service the salt water pool palladium group dinner reservations
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

I stayed TRS Yucatan several years ago before the new makeover and liked it very much, so I was excited to return and experience the new changes. I was a little skeptical at first with all the modern look of the upgrades and worried that this would ruin the charm of the previous environment. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how well the new modern look connected with and blended with old original charm and feel. Absolutely loved my stay at TRS and will most definitely be back!

1  Thank BrentHelming
Palladium Hotel Group, Atención al huésped/Recepción at TRS Yucatan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing TRS Yucatan Hotel as your vacation destination and for taking the time to share a lovely review about your experience.

It is great to know you truly enjoyed your stay and that you left with such a positive impression of our modern facilities.

We will be delighted to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

This hotel was amazing! Very accommodating and nice.

We loved the archery and rifle shooting! Diana was great as our instructor and has a great personality.

Selene, Martha & Adan were great butler's and very attentive to our needs.

1  Thank Departure66915890712
Palladium Hotel Group, Atención al huésped/Recepción at TRS Yucatan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your recent stay at TRS Yucatan Hotel!

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your kind remarks commending Selene, Martha, Adam and Diana for their service.

We very much look forward to your return and hope to welcome you back as a valued guest in the near future!

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Worst butler service ever. Bad food , have to wait forever to get a golf cart person to show up to take you anywhere. Stayed in the most expensive room they offered and couldn't even get any booze in the room for 24 hours.

2  Thank aabtwill2

Dear Guest.

We would like to offer you a sincere apology for the poor service you received from some of our staff and we are very sad to hear that, as this is not what we are known for.

We regret the inconvenience you experienced in your room.

We assure you that if you decide to give us another opportunity to serve you in the future, we will do so as you deserve.

Regina Núñez
Hospitality Advisor

Reviewed 19 August 2021

It was excellent. The surrounds are idyllic and we had a very relaxing stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The wide choice of food was excellent and very good quality. We have already planned two more stays including a major family celebration.

3  Thank TravelPaul60

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and pleased to read the wonderful comments about your visit.

We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments and it will be a pleasure to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

I was absolutely blown away with this resort! My first trip in 2 years I wanted to go all inclusive. I caught a deal and OMG!.. First class room, service, facilities and restaurants. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room came with butlers (yes I know ), Ricardo and Rogelio would text me every morning with forecast and daily schedules. I can keep going here.. we stayed 6 days and 5 nights.. next time it will be more. If you stay and TRS it will give you access to all the other resorts and not vica versa. I absolutely recommend!!

Room tip: Scheduling transportation ahead of time is highly recommended! The distance from Cancun Airport to Reaort is about 90mins. I recommend Cancun Shuttle 👍
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cipherfilter
Palladium Hotel Group, Atención al huésped/Recepción at TRS Yucatan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am very pleased to hear that your stay was wonderful! Thank you for the compliments about the service, the suites, the restaurants, and the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.