See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a little gem really, very cheap b clean and with a great restaurant.

I am driving from Bilbao to Gibraltar via Portugal and used this hotel as an over night stop.

Very friendly staff and for the price an excellent hotel!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2015

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a night in winter and I must say that the bedrooms were freezing as there is no central heating. There is an air conditioning machine in each bedroom but 20 mins later you turn it off, the bedroom is cold again. Moreover, there was a bad smoke smell in the bedroom area.
However, the food at the restaurant is good and not too pricey! I would recommend this place for a stepover.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We had a very nice mix of tapas while stopping in this hotel restaurant. Kind and nice service. The server speaks a little bit French.

A noticeable detail, napkins are small as usual but of good quality paper not like the ones found everywhere and which efficiency I always found doubtful

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Located right next to the motorway, not a place I'd choose to spend a holiday but a good location for an overnight stop. The room was comfortable and clean. The bar is really interesting, dedicated to bull fighting and full of locals.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TouringBiker50
Reviewed 26 July 2011

At first, I thought we'd made the worst mistake in selecting this hotel. But, the proprietors turned out to be very nice and the room was clean and nice. The beds were a bit outdated, so not the most comfortable. But, we have few complaints. The hotel is outside the city, so great for travelers who, like us, want to be close to the highway. (Note, we drove into Salamanca for an evening of sightseeing and dinner and, by car, the city was pretty easily accessible.) This hotel is not recommended for travelers without a car. Note: we left very early in the morning to catch a flight and set off the alarms trying to leave the hotel. The rooms were just fine, especially for a night. In the same circumstances, we'd stay there again. But, there were some oddities: the attached bar/restaurant with lots of locals, what seemed to be a makeshift dance club outside when we returned home at hight, a long wait for the proprietor to get checked in, and setting off the alarms.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends