Mas de la Christine
US$137
Le Mas des Amandiers(Graveson)(Great Value!)
US$86
Hotel De La Caume(Saint-Remy-de-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotel Le Mas Saint Joseph(Saint-Remy-de-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotel le Chalet Fleuri(Saint-Remy-de-Provence)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Sous les Figuiers(Saint-Remy-de-Provence)
TripAdvisor
Le Mas Des Favre(Saint Etienne du Gres)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I have been visiting this wonderful place every year since 2004 (the first year it opened).
This mas-style Inn is set among the farms on the plains north of the Alpilles, near St, Remy de Provence. Except for the occasional crowing rooster and bahhing sheep, you could not hope for a more peaceful setting. There are no televisions in the rooms to destroy the tranquility (However, there is a TV in the Common room if one needs a TV "fix".) The location is perfectly situated for a centrally located "base of operations" to explore the immense variety of attractions in western Provence. Every year I come for a few days and explore a handful of fascinating places. This year I visited the Musee d'Arles Antique, St. Remy de Provence (the Wednesday market throughout the town is fantastic), Chateau Romanin (ancient Roman ruins and modern winery), Abbey of St. Roman (Beaucaire), Pont du Gard, Uzes, Pont Flavien (Roman bridge in St. Chamas). Other major nearby sites include Avignon, Arles, Les Baux, Nimes, Orange, the Luberon Valley, Camargue, and Aigues-Mortes, Montmajour, acqueduc du Barbegal (near Fontvielle). All are reachable within about an hour's drive. Several years ago I found I was even able to make a day trip to Carcassonne.The rooms are large by French standards, and very comfortable, with terre cotta tile floors, tile bathrooms, and big (firm but comfortable) beds. These are the best beds for my bad back. I sleep great here. Some of the things I like to do on my off days from frantic sightseeing are: relax by the pool, take a swim, walk the one lane dirt road out to the ancient stone shed and irrigation canal, or sit under the large plane and willow trees and read a book. This is also a great value because there is a small room where guests can do laundry and prepare meals (there is a refrigerator, hot plate, utensils, plates, etc.). This place has become one of my favorites. I plan on returning every year for as long as I can. It's that good.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in this house and all I can say it is: amazing !
Beautiful sunsets and in a heavenly place ( check photos).
Paied 70 Euros for a night with breakfast. Breakfast is nice and the owners very helpfull.
The rooms very comfortable and the bathroom clean and usefull.

Room Tip: Ask for room "Camargue". You will need a car, since the house is located outside the village.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobetrotterRo
Reviewed 8 October 2010

The sound of sheep bells passing the front door will be the memory for us.
Situated on a working farm in a lovely part of Provence.
The food served at the 'family' dinner was superb and the other guests - from the USA, France and Germany all communicated in various forms of their mother tongue. Great fun.
Suggestions to eat at L'oustelet and the pub in Maillane were well founded and highly recommended.
Breakfast was delicious - the jams and croissants were superb
The rooms were spotlessly clean.
We will return.
A hiiden gem indeed.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Stewart R
Reviewed 4 May 2010

Returned after a superb mid week break, at the Mas de la Christine Maillane which was an excellent choice. Decorated to a very high standard our bedroom was very pretty and the bed incredibly comfortable ! .The bathroom was perfect too , with and pleasant surprise nice plush towels !!!!! The owners are very friendly and really helpfull giving us lot's of interesting informations on the there region. Breakfast which was a delicious choice of homemade jams and juices fresh bread and croissants home baked cake, yogurts and all this was imagine incuded in the price of the room . we certainly plan to return in the near future. Many thanks for a brillant stay

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catalanevoyageur
Reviewed 17 October 2007

We stayed in the this farm/B&B outside of St. Remy de Provence. While I was not totally thrilled with this area of Provence, we enjoyed our time at this B&B.

The rooms/bathrooms look nicer in person than on their website. Their farm is beautiful and we enjoyed sitting outside or lounging by the pool. The owners speak French and English. When we were there all of the guests except us were French and spoke only French. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but then between my small French knowledge, translation books and hand signals we all were able to communicate with each other and we had a nice time.

They serve a typical Provencal dinner on Tues. and Thurs. If you can, have dinner with them. It was delicious and as good or better than the more expensive 'Provencal' style restaurant we ate at in St. Remy.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank lpsmith