“Quaint”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Pembridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This very old tea-shop/shop was most interesting. Unfortuately, being very popular, there was very little room to walk around. Ther wewre too many tables crammed in - it really was a case of "bums on seats" & as many as you could squeeze in.

1  Thank The9Guys

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to meet with family.
As well as a regular menu they had a specials board.
All the meals were generous and looked and tasted home made. They use local bread, which looked nice.
I had beef borginion with sweet potato and broccoli. The quiches looked really nice as well.
Problem was too many nice choices.
Desserts were also nice - the scones were large enough to share.
Definitely recommend it and the advice from locals is to make sure to book to get in.

2  Thank notdodgy
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is one place I would recommend to anyone passing through.
Little place but has character.
The food is excellent and the service is above and beyond.
We were greeted with great enthusiasm.
Like I said food was perfect great special fantastic and if I could go on I would do.
Mark this one as a place to go and you will not regret it.
I will be going back, also has a holiday let for all you adventurers.

1  Thank Anthony K
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was our latest of several visits and this time we met some friends for breakfast. We all had a full English which was superb! Such a lovely, cosy ambience with a warm welcome.
Service was excellent and very friendly and the food was freshly cooked and piping hot. We were offered a choice of artisan bread toasted to go with our breakfast, which was delicious. Breakfast was accompanied by really nice coffee and juice.
I would highly recommend and would definitely book a table rather than turning up on spec as they do seem to get quite busy.
We had the large table in the back room which was lovely.
Looking forward to going back!

1  Thank Jacqui G
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Took my son here for lunch and the people and the food were fantastic. Everybody is so welcoming and friendly. I had a damson and pear tart for dessert and I thinks it's the best dessert I've ever had. I will be back again and again. Thank you.

1  Thank t0wyfisherman