“Late Sunday Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Shenstone
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Table was on;y booked 24 hours in advance and the staff were very accommodating. Starters were massive, to be honest- too big. The food was beautifully cooked and fairly priced for the quality.
Good selection of drinks at the bar and beautifully decorated.
We will definitely be going back again soon.

5  Thank bwebb84

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Visited with with family for Sunday dinner which was one of the best Sunday dinners out I've had. The only thing that let it down was the 40minute wait to order our food but after that couldn't fault it. The owner was lovely we had our 2 year old with us who the owner made a big fuss of. Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Chanel18041989
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Looking for a light lunch and good beer not to far from Lichfield then this is the place
The have a snack menu but you can pretty much pick anything off the day menu
My buddy had parsnip soup and I had the fish finger sandwich with chips. It was all great in fact the sandwich was more than I could eat . The staff are always friendly and Peter one of the owners is always chatty and smiling
Great place and great food will be back for sure

5  Thank Adrian B
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I was told to go to this pub because of the good service, and lovely meal. We arrived well in time for our table and were promptly seated so we could have a drink at the table instead of sitting in the lounge area - this was great. Some had starters (which I we felt were very poor fir the price!!!). We eventually had our main courses, lamb, beef, port, risotto's and fish. They were all NOT hot. Gravy was cool and didn't want to put it on our meals as this was then cooling the food down even more. I didn't like to complain at the time as we hadn't seen this particular part of the family for quite some time and didn't want to spoil it any more.

We decided not to have puddings and to go home and have something there. I can honestly say I WILL NOT be coming back.

1  Thank debeaton30
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We arranged to hire the Norton room for a lunch for 24 of our family and friends for our 50th. wedding anniversary lunch.
From the original booking to the end of a wonderful day we had total co-operation from Kate and her staff.
We had a great choice of menu and everyone commented on the quality of the food. On the day the service was excellent and we all had all of our courses served together..
We also needed some IT input and this was not too much problem.
All in all we would have no hesitation in recommending the venue for this type of event. Afterwards our guests were very complimentary about the day and that was important to us.

8  Thank 672rob