“Wonderful Stay ”

Posada Las Espedillas
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Camaleno
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My son and I were traveling in Spain and were looking to do some hiking in the area. The hotel was wonderful, the breakfast really great and I loved the linens on the beds. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I love this place, very kind and friendly staff. Antonio gave to us lots of tips about the area, where to eat, best hiking. I had a fabulous experience. Good breakfast and a local feeling. I would highly recommend and definitely I would love to come back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Whilst being a little remote it was well worth the drive up into the hills. A
300 year old building housing 7 generations. Beautifully decorated and blissfully quiet.
We had a little excitement as the road was cut due to repairs but Antonio the owners son proved to be up to the mark ferrying us back and forth to our cars which were parked overnight the other side of the road works.
Breakfast was superb with fresh fruit, juices, and home made pancakes. 3 couples and we all loved it.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We were a group of 6 motorcyclists heading from the ferry at Santander through the Picos mountains. Arriving in the evening we had to find a hotel in relatively close proximity to the port, with twin rooms and secure motorcycle parking. I found this hotel and what a find it was.

In a quite and serene location this friendly hotel is family owned, decorated to a very high standard and is without doubt worthy of the high score which I have given. There is a local bar, restaurant just a 10 minute walk away. Be warned it is at the top of a very steep track and would not be suitable for the elderly or vey young to walk.

Would I go again? Yes!!

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Andy T
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Delightful, tranquil 300+ year old character building in an elevated south-facing location away from the hubbub of daily life. Ready access to terraces with far-reaching, sunny views. Friendly hostess. No dinners, but Potes only a 10 minute drive. Extremely good value

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camaleno
13.9 km away
Parador de Fuente De
#1 of 2 in Fuente De
6.1 km away
Picos de Valdecoro Hotel

Been to Posada Las Espedillas? Share your experiences!