“A wonderful view, stylish rooms ”

Paresa Resort Phuket
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Kamala
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a dose of tranquility with good book, on a wide open verandah facing an unobstructed view of the ocean, then Paresa is your place.

With a streamlined aesthetic with wooden floors and comfortable couches and tables, Paresa's dining room is a focal point and highlight of the resort. With excellent food and coffee to boot.

We booked an ocean pool room which was fantastic. With an outdoor verandah and an infinity pool the room also is well appointed for the international traveler (read multi country sockets).

Perhaps the one downfall is a low level of chaos between the bellman and the front desk. Oh and there is a rollercoaster of a descent when you catch the buggy "down the hill".

Last note - the spa service was great.

Enjoy:)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Was getting ready for renovation. Lots of items not fixed for several months as renovation in future. Do not stay here even thought the DIRTY infinity pools have a great view. I have never had such a poor experience in a hotel in my life. But maybe after renovation it will be better.

Stayed: March 2017
4  Thank coolmowee
DawidKoegelenberg, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Coolmowee
This is such a sad review. When I look at our records you had a great stay and nothing was wrong, neither did you report any issues, you even had an upgrade according to your booking promotion. I know that you were very upset the day you left because we could not give you a late check out. We try so hard to help guests with late flights but sadly on that day we just could not do it and you were furious. For this we got the lowest score from you and it makes me sad to see this but please note that for small resorts like us it is sometimes really really difficult to allow a late check out. Dawid Koegelenberg

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Very pleasant and courteous staff, the moment we step into the resort.
We were met by the Front Office Manager, Dear, who without any doubt, tries everything within her means to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. Though, initially, we booked our stay for a Spa Pool Villa, there were a few small hiccups, but we were subsequently upgraded to the Grand Residence.. very lovely and very peaceful.
Dawid, the general manager, makes it a point to greet every visitor at the restaurant, making everyone feel very welcome. Dawid, managed to catch up with us almost every day of our stay, and we were delighted to have very pleasant exchanges.
All in all, we loved our stay, and wished we could have stayed longer.
Maybe next time, Dawid, can make a longer stay more tempting.. lol

Highly recommended for all couples who needs a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
And thank you to the management and staff at Paresa for making our stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Cliff pool villas, is right at the water-edge. Grand Residence, has amazing space to feel the tranqu...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I've travelled to many 5 stars resort around Thailand and they alway gave a good memories but this resort left me and my mom disappointed. I turned out good on the day of arrival , the front desk , K' Vanisa is good on her duty. The room was good in size and so functional, the view was not really good as the big tree was right at the center of the view, room211, but still cozy and relax. The bathroom was not enough curtains, it's good for couple not for friends or family.
The breakfast was good except they limited the order by allowing only 2 main dishes for one guess , that was not really impressed much for the price of the room we paid. The girl name JAI at the breakfast was good in service.
And for the staff, we had a problem with one staff , kinda serious problem to me and it hurt my mom feeling (im not going to talk about it as it gonna be a long review) ,the thing was the solution to slove the problem was not really professional and the offer, the complimentary that they showed thier regret was nonsense. The hotel offer 10%discount for the next vist which i think it's funny... 10% disc means almost nothing for the guess who can afforded thier full fare accomodation, if you really need they back, try harder.

I love the hotel property itself but for the management was a bit disappoint...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunny7485
DawidKoegelenberg, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Sunny
Thank you for your review and your kind words towards our staff. We met several times during your stay and I personally said goodbye the day you left and we were under the impression that you were happy. I always feel it's better to address issues in person and while in-house, once you leave it becomes much harder. We have several options on our breakfast menu and have received great feedback regarding this. Not sure what you mean regarding a 10%, I think there is a misunderstanding and if you were unhappy with our management response I kindly ask to please mail me direct at gm@paresaresorts.com and we can look into this. Dawid Koegelenberg

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 5 nites at Paresa after doing some research at TripAdvisor. Writing this review while stilling staying at this heavenly resort.

Location of the resort is far from the madding crowd & it provides peace of mind if you are looking for a quiet location.

Check-in is fast & they take good care of yr check in by accompanying you to the room & explains to you the room features & hotel service.

Room is good size & view of the ocean is WOW. Beautiful & awesome. Not just the room, restaurant & spa has fantastic view of the ocean.

Staffs always service with a smile & friendly. One of the front office staff can't remember her name but she is from Korea. She is very service oriented & helpful in helping me to arrange my transactions. Good job

Dinning is yummy & well done for both Thai & Italian meal.

2 areas which I hope they can look into it & improve.

1.Breakfast spreads is quite limited & guests have limited selection. For guests who are staying longer, I am sure they will get bored with it. Small selection of breakfast should be ideal.

2.Villa which I stay 261 I am not sure where the smell is coming from. It's so bad towards the evening just outside the main door. Frankly I had to hold my breath whenever I am returning to the villa or open the door to alllow them to serve my in room dining. Could be smell from the drain, I am not sure.

Otherwise we have a wonderful holidays at Paresa. Very happy that I had made the right choice.

Sent from my iPhone

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
DawidKoegelenberg, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Gary
Thank you for the great review and the 5* even though I can see you had an issue outside your room. We indeed discovered a burst pipe and this has now been corrected. I'm really sorry about this and I hope that you will return to us in the near future. Dawid Koegelenberg

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamala
21.9 km away
11.5 km away
Trisara
Trisara
#1 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to Paresa Resort Phuket? Share your experiences!