US$65
US$54
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$157
Sunwing Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$133
US$118
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$131
US$105
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$62
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$77
Priceline
The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$239
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$806
US$749
Agoda.com
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$270
Trip.com
All reviewsinfinity poolpatong beachpool accessseafood buffetdeluxe sea viewin room jacuzzifree shuttleamazing hoteljungceylon mallshuttle serviceegg stationboutique hotelchecking inday bedour honeymoonandaman seahotel shuttle
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This has got to be one of the best hotels I've stayed in for :

1) it is about a distance away from the busy patong area. And not too far either.
2) you get to choose from 4-6 didn't types of pillow you want!
3) you get to choose from 4 different types of hand soap you want - orchid, jasmine, lemongrass and bamboo.
4) you can choose to have breakfast either at the restaurant or have it sent to your room and the coffee is no standard pre made black coffee. You can order them how you like it - latte, cappuccino, long black etc in ice or hot.
5) the seaview is amazing overlooking busy patong.
6) they gave many food and drinks vouchers so you're covered if you don't feel like going out.
7) there's an amazing mexican/thai restaurant called salamexicana just 5 mins walk away from the hotel
8) free scheduled shuttle to jungceylon
9) private jacuzzi in the room. Depending on room type, some is at the balcony!
10) low density hotel unlike those big fancy ones with hundreds of rooms where there's too many people.
11) infinity pool overlooking the sea

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my stay here and highly recommend it to anyone. And it is not too expensive either!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Weinee C
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Weinee C,

Warm greetings from U Zenmaya Phuket. On behalf of the entire team here at the hotel we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and making our hotel your choice of residence on your recent visit to Phuket.

I am delighted to review your high satisfaction rating with your recent stay with us at U Zenmaya Phuket. Thank you for your many complimenting review comments on your experience with us, we are proud to have exceeded your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally or book direct with us on our hotel website to obtain our best available rate of the day if you are planning a return visit to Phuket in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Be sure that you receive the room you reserved for. The view of the rooms are great. Breakfast is good. Pool bar and pool are well organised. Some rooms have great jacuzzi some dont. Room service, cleanliness and hoapitality is fine

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear necati-yarar,
Greetings from U Zenmaya Phuket.

May I begin by saying how delighted we were to welcome you to U Zenmaya and thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to our beautiful part of Phuket.
I would like to offer my genuine apologies for your arrival experience and take this opportunity to clarify matters via TripAdvisor.

The booking you made through an online reservation requested two Deluxe Seaview Rooms with a Jacuzzi. As we wanted you to have the utmost convenience we allocated 2 adjacent rooms where the Jacuzzis were located in the bathroom as opposed to our other room configurations where the Jacuzzis are either in the room itself or on the balcony. I am terribly sorry that this was not as you wished but am delighted that we relocated all members of your party once alternative rooms became available. If I may mention to any TripAdvisor readers who are considering staying with us that if you have a preference regarding the location of our Jacuzzis please kindly let us know at the time of booking and we will do our utmost to grant your request, but would like to politely mention that this will be down to availability on that particular day.

May I end by saying that it was a pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon at U Zenmaya.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Beautiful hotel for relaxation. Awesome views from rooms and infinity pool. Hotel has free shuttle to patong beach couple times a day. Received coupons to use for their restaurant and pool bar because we booked directly through their website. Drinks weren’t bad but didn’t care for the food. Guess we really just paid for the ambiance. Do not use hotel service for airport transport! Find your own taxi at half the cost!

Dear Pafoua L,

I am delighted to review your satisfaction rating with your recent stay with us and U Zenmaya Phuket was " a beautiful hotel for relaxation" for you. Thank you for complimenting the awesome views from our rooms and infinity pool and also our 5 times a day return complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and Jungceylon Mall in Patong. I am disappointed to read that food menu at the time of you stay was not to your liking, however we have now introduced a new menu from November 16 with an improved variety of Western, Thai and Asian fare.

You are correct that the hotel does offer airport transfers at a high rate than local taxis, however our service does guarantee the full and safe maintenance and insurance of the cars that we use and professional standard of our drivers.

I do hope that if you are returning to Phuket in the future again we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and have the opportunity to show you the improvements achieved from receiving your constructive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally or book direct with us on our hotel website to obtain our best available rate of the day.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very good service and the staff are nice. The room is nice with the nice view facing the sea. The environment is also very good and warm. It is a very good and nice place to stay and have a great weekend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear chitway,

I am delighted to review your high satisfaction rating with your recent stay with us and that U Zenmaya Phuket was "a nice hotel with nice staff". Thank you also for your additional positive comments on our team of U hosts that you engaged with, the nice sea view and our good and warm environment.

Your review has been shared with the team to be proud of.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We have been for 4 nights at U Zenmaya resort and I can say that we expect more from a 5 star hotel.

The strong point of this hotel is the pool with infinity pool which is amazing. Services at the poll of the same level.

We have rent 4 rooms and in all we face problems.
- One room after the first shower was flooded. They change the room with another one
-The second room has problem with toilet bowl. The water remain in the bowl after use the toilet. We inform the reception and every day they say that will solve the issue and in fact they don't care.
-In the third room the same problem with flooding from the shower. The water remain in the bathroom for hours. Nobody cares about anything.
-We have happy hour (30 % discount in the hotel restaurant between 16.00 to 19.30). We have the lunch there but they didn't inform us that we are in happy hours and we pay full price. I inform the next day reception and they confirm that will settle the difference next day. THEY DID NOT DO IT.
-At the restaurant we make order and they forgot our order.After more than 30 minutes we have to ask again another waiter.
- Good breakfast, with good quality food.
- Very good bed with linen as well.
- The first time you enter the room there is a smell of keep fresh the air.

We will not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear NPConstanta,

Warm greetings from U Zenmaya Phuket.

May I begin by offering my profound apologies regarding the issues you encountered during your recent stay which led you to award us an average score, as I wish only that our guests leave us having enjoyed a completely satisfactory U Zenmaya experience.

I have checked our records and learned that the problems with your shower were promptly rectified by the duty maintenance technician and followed up by my Front Office Manager to ensure everything was satisfactory, but I fully sympathise with your frustration and have instructed my Engineering Manager to inspect your rooms to ascertain why both showers flooded.

If I may politely mention that the reason the water remained in the toilet bowl in the rooms you occupied was due to a large amount of toilet tissue being used which blocked the toilets on a daily basis. My engineers unblocked them but if I may take this opportunity to inform any TripAdvisor readers who may be considering visiting Thailand that the country’s drainage system is possibly not up to what they are used to and it is advisable to either use tissue sparingly or like most locals use the water gun provided.

I must also sincerely apologise that our 30% discount promotion was not explained clearly to you by my Front Office staff, where the voucher is available for the à la carte menu only and excludes beverages and must be presented upon arrival at the restaurant. I have already addressed this with my Front Office Manager and instructed the team to clarify the details printed on the voucher with the guest upon issuing the voucher at check-in to avoid any similar confusion. I have also had firm words with my Restaurant Manager about the unacceptable error with your order as this is certainly not of the standards I expect from us and deeply regret the delay you suffered.

May I end by saying that despite your average experience I truly hope to be able to redeem ourselves and would be delighted to welcome you again on your next visit to Phuket.

Stuart Murpy