“Best food on the Bukit!”
Review of Cafe Uluwatu Indah

Cafe Uluwatu Indah
Ranked #22 of 55 Restaurants in Pecatu
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Wayan's Ulu Resto has always been known for really tasty, clean meals, at a good price, presented with a friendly smile. That tradition has been carried over into the updated premises. The menu retains all the favourites from before, with some delicious new additions. The music is pretty chilled and the atmosphere very relaxed. You could reliably recommend Wayan's Ulu Resto to friends, as well as anyone who intends to eat in the Uluwatu area. He's an original. Enjoy!
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Amazing local and western food which you can tell is full of fresh ingredients, everyone I know uses this place as a go to for lunch and dinner whenever they are staying down that way as it will never let you down. During my visit last November I discovered their new breakfast menu which is fantastic, I recommend the open wholemeal sandwich!!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Very good food and the prices are great as well. They have enough choices in the menu. The service is pleasant and quick. Just avoid the crowds.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

This place is great. Get in a bit early to beat the crowds though. Their mahi mahi is a must have and the gado-gado is awesome. This place has a nice homely feel and the food is really well sourced and fresh. The chef makes a mean secret salad dressing which I managed to get a bottle of last time I was there.
Then there is the apple pie. I like to ask before I sit down whether they have any left because it's a little bit devastating when they've run out.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

Tried this gem restaurant when my bf brought me there for lunch, and since then I always love this place. As my bf is a mate of the owner, sometimes he cooked us more cuisines which arent in the menu (egg salad, endive stew with meat balls, and many more). When I'm not in Bali, always missing their food. I think their food is one of reasons why i came back to Bali. I love german cuisine and in every city I visited, I'm looking for german restaurant. But I have to admit, none beat their food. Can't wait to be back :)

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Actually our driver recommended this place for my family as the lunch choice, but all of us love this place when we finished our lunch. Fresh juice and delicious food for Asian people, like fried noodles with chicken or pork. Good service, charming price compare to other restaurants we try in south Bali