“tasty”

Ayu's Food From The Heart
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Pecatu
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

our breakfast was good, big portion. The staff was nice. the tempe sandwich was really perfect, the best choice for a vegetarian.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We were there for breakfast and it was delicious, fruity and pricey. I can recommend all of the food and drinks and if you are in the area you have to taste their smoothies. The food is indonesian and international.

1  Thank Mo S
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

very friendly staff! great breakfast! smoothie bowls look and taste amazing! If you want to have a real good breakfast-thats the place to go to!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch, I ordered the chicken sandwich with bacon and pineapple & my partner ordered the hash brown breakfast.

My sandwich arrived with a thick chunk of pineapple in and a full unseasoned chicken breast that hadn't been flattened so it was just slipping and falling to pieces as I ate it. There was not much flavour unfortunately so I was quite disappointed with my meal.

My partners hash brown was something different and tasted okay, but it was quite soggy and greasy & needed to be crisped up more. His meal also arrived without the bacon and we had to ask staff to bring it out. He ended up leaving the soggy part of the hash.

I also got told we needed to move upon finishing our meal because some more guests arrived that needed seating...I hadn't even ordered our bill or finished my drink!
This place could be really good but they just haven't quite got it yet.
In summary I wouldn't to go back here but it wasn't a shambles either.

On a side note the place was colourful and chilled out and the staff were smiling & trying their best. Also good lemon iced tea if you're stopping for a quick drink!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The food is very delicious and the owner very nice! Totally recommend it when you stay in Uluwatu. I liked the interior and the atmosphere there, too.