Master Hotel(Datong)
US$88
US$744
US$68
  • Restaurant
Star Hostel - Taipei Main Station(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
US$58
US$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$53
US$57
US$51
US$58
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

CU Hotel Taipei Branch(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Main Inn Taipei(Datong)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$17
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$22/night.

2,079 results
All reviewsexecutive floortrain stationshopping malldim lightinground bathtubsuperior roomvip loungeconcierge stafflight switchesbreakfast buffet isopen conceptexcellent locationglass doorluxury hotelpublic areasdepartment storefood court
Reviewed 7 November 2016

First time stay in there just 1 day, and after 3 day check-in again, reception already know my name, just excellent service.
My room was deluxe room, interesting room, have shower zone and bath zone, and bar zone and wash zone in one room, not any other room inside,
Lobby on first floor just Elevator and porter service ! must go up stair to check-in
This building with shopping mall and metro station, and more restaurants,
Next building is Main station Taipei and High Speed Trans,

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
君品酒店, 總經理 at Palais de Chine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Thank you for your supportive comments, we are always pleased to hear
from you.
Your feedback will be the motivation for us to offer the best service for
the next visit.

Looking forward to see you next time.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

It is excellent location, best breakfast that I ever had. The staffs are extremely helpful & fiendly. I have packages that delivered to the hotel while I was away for a few days , the hotel took care of them & delivered them to my room right after I checked in. Concierge desk went out of the way to make & chnage reservation for my appointment since I didn't have easy access to a cellar phone. It is my second time staying here, I will definitely come back again & stay even longer on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank LeiLei1
君品酒店, 總經理 at Palais de Chine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback following your recent stay at Palais de Chine Hotel.

Your positive feedback is highly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Overall, location is great. It's right next to the Taipei Main Station, and next door to Q Square mall which has good and (what appears to have) new restaurant selections on the 4th floor. The Bus Stop is also very close which is the direct drop off from the airport.

The hotel itself is boutique trendy. The room is fine except the dim lighting, so not a lot of natural right. The pool and steam room is a block away (not in the hotel itself)...so we didn't end up using it. The restaurant is overpriced..and we found the restaurant service particularly slow. Somehow the other customers (plural) who arrived after us were served before us.

Bed was comfy but pillows were quite thin to our liking. The lobby is nice, but the rooms were Ok...Big hot tub which is a nice touch...Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your supportive comments, we are always pleased to hear
from you.
Your feedback will be the motivation for us to offer the best service for
the next visit.

Looking forward to see you next time.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

It is located opposite of Taipei Main Station, to Taipei Main Station, either go through the underground shopping mall or by the overhead bridge which is located near the hotel entrance.

Staffs were very friendly and helpful, especially one particular counter staff, she explained, guided and helped us.

1 day before checking-in, I stored my big luggage at the hotel concierge. On the day of checking-in, my luggage was send to my room without me calling to the counter or concierge staff. Everything was done nicely. It was hassle-free and I received first class service with this hotel.

Room with a round bath tub, soaked in a hot bath tub after a tiring shopping day, very relaxing and can ease your sore. Bed was very comfortable which you doesn't want to get up. There is a office desk with universe plug and USB port, you do not need to bring your personal one.

Taxi is always available outside the hotel entrance. It is super convenient if you are buying some goodies from Carrefour or even going to Taoyuan International Airport.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MH Y

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very happy to learn that you had a pleasant time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October for 9 nights. I really struggle to decide how I felt about it as it has some excellent qualities but also some very poor ones so whilst my review is 'average' I wouldn't recommend this hotel to a friend.

Starting with the positives the hotel is beautiful, staff on reception are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are enormous and absolutely stunning, beds are huge and very comfortable, the wifi, shower and location are all excellent and all in all we had a good stay there.

On to the bad points, the toilet has a glass door that isn't even sealed, if this isn't enough there is a hatch to open between the bathroom and main bedroom resulting in zero privacy. The lights are ridiculously difficult to use and there are no instructions in the room. We spent the first 2 nights waking each other up as bathroom trips result in the lights switching on automatically and it being near impossible to turn them off. Finally, the housekeeping whilst prompt was hit and miss. Several mirrors were not cleaned at all during our stay, some bed linen had holes in it and on some occasions some things including coffee and towels were not replenished.

Finally we tried to make a reservation in La Rotisserie for the following day, we had to wait for around 5 minutes to even speak to someone and when we did we were told it was full. A hotel of this calibre should always have tables available for residents.

Stayed: October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay at Palais de Chine hotel.
In regards to the service shortfalls that you mentioned, we will certainly review and further enhance. Once again, appreciate your feedback and we truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.