Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$123
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$100
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/06/22
PricelineUS$123
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2017

While I was doing research for hotels in Nantou, I kept hearing about this high CP value from local reviewers. So what is this "CP value"? I was told that it is the cost-performance ratio, in plain English, best bang for your buck! Yoou Shan Grand hotel deserves this high CP value comment.

Our very high CP value hotel package came with a hotel night plus dinner at the revolving restaurant at the the hotel and breakfast by the pool in a very reasonable price. The hotel is located in downtown Nantou, in close proximity to locally known restaurants and the famous Feeling "18°C Hand Made Chocolate Factory" which is a super plus. The hotel has a nicely designed pool and sauna, family theater and revolving restaurant with a very nice view.

The hotel room is modern and spacious and staff is very polity and friendly if not very professional which is understandable as its a very local hotel. The only reason I did not give five-star is due to the access to the revolving restaurant, or lack of. We were told that the elevator stops three levels below the revolving restaurant because of the way the restaurant was designed? Since the restaurant was the only place provided dinner the night we arrived, my 90-year-old father had to climb three flights of stairs to eat the mediocre quality dinner. I really couldn't complaint about the the dinner as it came with the hotel package. The food was prepared and served western style with large quantity if not for quality.

Overall, if you are looking for a nice and clean hotel in downtown Nantou and you don't really care about having the lake or mountain views around you, Yoou Shan is your best bet!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The cleanliness is excellent and the hotel environment is so cosy and accommodating in many ways. Food and meals prepared in the hotel is awesome in taste, hygiene and dining area is wide and up to date.
Cosy room and good room service was displayed in highly excellent manner.
The best part is this hotel is disabled friendly hotel with full complete package from movie theatre to revolving restaurant to swimming pools with variation of temperature to sauna, this hotel is worth you money and time.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Considering the small town hotel there is nothing special about location but staff is very helpful. I just called reception for electricity adapter but the person was not good in English but she sent one staff member to my room to check for my request. Not all hotels have staff like that.Dinner and B/F buffet has so many options. Lift was bit surprise as lift was glass.

Room tip: ask for room on pool side for better view of pool and mountains
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

這是一間讓人感覺很舒適及放鬆的酒店,雖然沒時間吃到西餐廳但期待下次的南投之旅。房間乾淨,廁所也很滿意,安排在靠泳池樓層,景色也是很驚艷。

We been here yesterday night by
car and there are some convenient stores near here also local food.
We feel so good in swimming pool, so exotic, relaxable especially for driving all the day.
The concierge is kindly assist to receive my cake also pay money beforehand and they are cordial to welcome us to hotel.
I'm surprised that you do pay out for visitors before C/I. It's great and sweetly. Thanks giving nice and clean environment for us.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank rxue615
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Hotel staff are amazing. Had been here for business and a social reception. They have a nice pool and a banquet hall. Not to mention the warm and tasty traditional food they prepared for the reception.

Date of stay: May 2016