The Okura Prestige Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$197
Grand Hotel Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$125
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hotel Cozzi Minsheng Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$127
Agoda.com
Hotel Royal-Nikko Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$146
US$142
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Via Hotel Loft(Zhongshan District)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Regent Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$224
US$199
  • Pool
CHECK inn Taipei(Zhongshan District)
US$84
US$57
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

YoMi Hotel(Zhongshan District)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$52
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Taipei Morning Hotel(Zhongshan District)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$34
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

1,640 results
All reviewscorner roomviolinist playingfree afternoon teabirthday cardminute walktaxis are cheaplaundry roomclosest mrt stationstandard roomstar servicewonderful stayspecial thanksvisit taipeifantastic hotelbreakfast buffetstar hotelnice bathroom
Reviewed 13 February 2017

As a very picky traveller, i never thought i would give top ratings to a hotel which does not boast a 24hr restaurant or standard 5 star amenities.

Having said that, i rate this hotel as one of the best hotels i have been to in the world. Reason : Service,Service,Service. The hotel has some of the nicest staff who serve you from the heart. None of the trained politeness that is now synonymous with hotels around the world. One can make out clearly they care and they go an extra mile for the customer to make them feel at home.

I arrived late to an extremely efficient checkin which had me in my room with minimum fuss. My special compliments to Michelle and Alfo at reception. I have not seen better staff anywhere else in the world. They offered to order food for me . I wanted to look around the restaurants so they wrote me a paper with chinese instructions as i am a vegetarian. They helped me fix a car for the next day at normal rates instead of fleecing me ( like many hotels do).

Next morning i found they had left a message to the staff at breakfast who looked out for me and politely asked me if they can help me with something additional to eat. I think this level of care is unprecedented and i definitely value this. There is a small breakfast buffet but it is very elegant and meets basic needs of everyone. May i add that the peanut butter is delioious !

Rooms impressed me immensely. Spotless and clean to a fault ! I really loved the white decor of the bed. I had two nights of excellent sleep as the bed and the pillows were just right. The cupboards,curtains,bathrooms are all extremely clean and i felt really reassured. Another good feature is excellent quality of toiletry in the bathroom and separate bath/toilet units. The airconditioning in the room is excellent and water pressure and ease of hot water flow is par excellence.

Next day i was in a hurry and could not complete my coffee in the reception dining area ( could have just a few sips before my tour guide arrived). Late evening i arrived to find a lovely note from Vivi in the front desk who noted that i could not drink the coffee. And that she had left it in my minibar fridge and i could call if i wanted them to reheat it for me. I have not seen this level of service in all the 5star and 7 star hotels i have stayed across the world. Thanks Vivi !

Michelle and Alfo continued their excellence by giving detailed instructions to my taxi driver on my itinerary and my vegetarian needs. I cannot believe how courteous and patient they both were after a long night shift. I think they are really very good human beings and the levels of service they display comes from their heart and not mere training.

I believe i have not had a more perfect stay at any hotel till date and i have no hesitation in saying this hotel is the perfect ambassador for the country of Taiwan. Lovely kind people who are really hospitable and think from their hearts.

Room Tip: corner rooms are nice
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank praky4
chenchingyao02, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Mr. praky4,

Thank you for choosing Ambience Hotel as your accommodation in your Taipei trip!

We are so glad that you were satisfied with our service and enjoyed your stay! It's our pleasure to receive your kind comments, and we will keep providing better and warmer service in the future! To satisfy our all guests as our friends and families is what we are trying to do everyday, and your feedback is the biggest encouragement to us! Especially thank you for the compliments to Michelle, Alfo and Vivi, they also want to say thank you to you!

Thank you again for sharing your "Ambience Experience" on TripAdvisor to our future guests, and we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future~ :)

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We stayed at the Ambience Hotel from 24 to 27 Jan 2017. The interior and exterior design of the hotel is prominent. Not only the room is clean but the most important is all the team members of the Ambience Hotel are well trained with enthusiastic and passionate. We remembered the staff gave us hand warm pads when we went to night market with cold and windy weather. One tiny clue reveals the general trend of the hospitality and services of the Ambience Hotel. Faborous!

Besides, the location is quite near the MRT, it is convenient to take around 10 minutes leisure walk.

Great and cozy stay at the Ambience! Great impression and will stay here when we travel to Taipei again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
chenchingyao02, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Siu_Edward,

Thank you for choosing Ambience Hotel as your accommodation during your trip in Taipei!

It's our pleasure to receive your kind compliments and we are glad to know that you were satisfied with the service from our staffs! Because of your feedback, we can keep providing better and warmer service to our all guests.

Thank you again for sharing your "Ambience Experience" on TripAdvisor to our future guests, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future~ :)

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I want to add another positive review to this hotel’s already splendid record. The staffs are well trained in hospitality and speak multiple languages.
Stayed 4 nights. Rooms have modern décor and very clean. The breakfast is not outstanding but offers a good variety of quality produce. There was even a violinist playing during the breakfast. It was unnecessary, but kudos to the hotel for making such efforts. The surrounding area doesn’t offer much. Few restaurants, but Syntrend IT mall is a short walk away and has a good food court in the basement.
I used the hotel service to order famous local snacks. It arrived within 2 days and was already perfectly packed in a box that can be hand carried onboard flights.
Needless to say I have already booked this hotel for my next visit.

Ps. this hotel used to be recommended by Accor Hotels, but for members to collect points it must be booked through the Accor website.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
chenchingyao02, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Dear Herman H,

Thank you for staying at Ambience Hotel during your trip in Taipei!

We are encouraged by you kind compliments and it's good to know that you were satisfied with our service! To provide good and warm service to our guests like they were our families or friends is what we are trying to do everyday! And your review gives us the power to keep going on!

Thank you again for sharing your review on TripAdvisor to our future guests, we are all looking forward to you next visit in the near future~

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Super accommodations! Nice modern hotel and bright rooms with complimentary (eclectic, but delicious) breakfast and use of laundry facility. The bed and duvet are comfortable with added comforts like bathrobes and slippers. The bath has rain showers and bidet. I like the added touch of complimentary in room snacks and free video on demand. The hotel is not by an MRT but it's located between 2 stations of a green or orange train both within an easy less than 10 minutes walk. I have to agree with others rating this hotel very favorably. You definitely get your monies worth!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
chenchingyao02, Supervisor at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear 2FLYBOY2,

Thank you for staying at Ambience Hotel during your trip in Taipei!

It's our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our service. To provide better service is what we are trying to do everyday! For the efficient of drying clothes, we purchased a new dryer in the laundry room. All the compliments from our guests are the best feedback to us!

Thank you again for sharing your "Ambience Experience" on TripAdvisor to our all future guests, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future~ :)

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a deluxe double suite three nights in this extraordinary hotel. The helpfulness and services by all the staff without exception made our stay truly enjoyable and exceptional. We never passed by the front desk without chatting about what we had enjoyed that day and getting ideas for what to do the next or advice on places to eat. All were so friendly, charming, and helpful. Vivi, Evelyn, Sally, Mei, and all whose names we failed to remember make the Ambience the best place to stay in Taipei.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Howard F, Manager at Ambience Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for choosing Ambience Hotel as your accommodation in Taipei during this recent trip. It is our great honor to have you as the valuable guest in our hotel.

We truly appreciate your generous comments and kind words on our front desk service team. It is very delightful to learn that our service could make your stay a enjoyable and memorable one. On behalf of entire staff in Ambience hotel, thank you very much for this touching encouragement. I will pass your comments to my colleagues personally and sharing the wonderful joy with them.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future. The warm hospitality of Ambience Hotel will welcome your return.

Howard Fan