Green Hills Forest Lodge(The Crags)(Great Value!)
US$49
African Crags Eco-Lodge(The Crags)(Great Value!)
  • Free Breakfast
Antlers Lodge(The Crags)
US$43
Africamps at Ingwe(The Crags)(Great Value!)
US$63
Orbitz.com
US$82
Four Winds(The Crags)
US$57
Four Fields Farm(The Crags)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$132
US$120
Agoda.com
US$263
US$203
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsjacuzzi and saunabumpy roadglass windowssnack platterrental carhidden geman adventureunderfloor heatingopen planstaff went out of their wayour honeymoonmagical placeguest housean amazing experiencemonkey landa wonderful staygarden route
Reviewed 5 June 2018

From the moment we arrived the staff were impeccable they truly added the cherry on the cake. Our rooms were open plan and clean. Being surrounded by this magical forest was blissful. The exclusive spa experience is a must we enjoyed the fireplace and snack platter. Loved our stay it was truly romantic! Bruce - your omelette was fantastic!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Surrounded by forest. Elegant rooms, Lize-Mari is a fine hostess with great attention to detail. There is a pool with a lovely sunny deck to relax with your favourite book. Dinners and breakfasts was above and beyond. Our overall stay was tranquil.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We loved our time at Trogon House! We celebrated my husband's 50th there and the staff were fabulous, the massages fantastic and the decor really lovely. The aspects of each of the rooms looking straight into the forest is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This was the highlight of our honeymoon. Thankfully our last stop and we were so happy about that. Only wish we could've stayed longer. The staff are super friendly and helpful. I fell in love with the resident cat. Again, if he needs a home, call me :-) The breakfasts were good, the bed was comfy and the location is a dream. We are already talking about when we can return.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Trogan House in March. Fantastic setting, but unfortunately that is where it stops.
We had a brown stained sheet, a blocked shower and were promised, by the PRO, a "fantastic" dinner which we found pathetic and below the standards of even a Wimpy bar. Unappetizing food at a grossly inflated price. We can unfortunatley not recommend your so called guest house and spa. It needs attention badly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicci B, LODGE PROPRIETOR at Trogon House and Forest Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

HI there CPDuPreez,
Many thanks for your recent review from your stay with us in March. I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at all, especially the food...considering that I cooked dinner for you and Petro that night and spent a very long time chatting with you both. I remember you clearly telling me that you had enjoyed the fish very much and that your wife had enjoyed her fillet. I also convinced you both to share a dessert and you raved about it. So I'm a little confused at your review about the food being pathetic and unappetizing. I wish you had told me that night as I would have done my best to make it up to you or at the very least apologise in person. I sincerely apologise for the blocked shower, we did have an issue with that drain as I mentioned to you on check out and we sorted the problem immediately. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you both. Petro left us such a lovely comment in our Guest Book saying, I quote "Paradise/Heaven on Earth! Good, Friendly service, we'll be back for you & Diezel <3" Once again, I'm very sad to hear that you had such a terribly stay considering the amount of time we spent speaking because I was under the impression that you had enjoyed your 1 night stay with us and we were hoping to welcome you back in the future. Kindest Regards Nicci