“Cristal is wonderful ”

Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Arecibo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cueva Ventana means Window Cave. Take a hike to and through this cave (bring a flashlight!) for a view that is out of this world.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Cristal was our tour guide: she was wonderful!!! The caves are amazing and full of mystique-even for me, an island native. It is a must to go see it whether you live in the island or come to visit.

aventuracuevaventan, General Manager at Aventura Cueva Ventana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your review. Cristal is one of our best reviewed guides.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"entrance fee"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Want to see the rain forest up front and personal. ask for Kristal. She will show you more than you can see on your own.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Went here as an excursion from our cruise ship. The caves are roughly an hour and a half drive from downtown San Juan.

Our tour guide Crystal was funny and knowledgeable and is clearly very passionate about the conservation projects the park is involved in. We really enjoyed our tour with her.

Overall a good option but you need to be sure footed and have proper footwear (running or hiking shoes) as you will be climbing up and down steep paths to get into and out of the caves.

1  Thank DS180910
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic excursion with really knowledgeable tour guides. The view from the Window Cave is breathtaking! Definitely recommend if in the area - professional, everything you need to explore provided.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

It's been 11 days since I took my tour of Cueva Ventana. Misael Padilla was the guide for our tour and he was very knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and made the tour interesting. I was driving from San Juan to Rincon and thought I would stop and check it out... Glad I did! It was a nice hike through the caves and a beautiful view of the valley below. I was able to spend some time after the tour talking with Misael and he went above and beyond to answer my questions and was just a really great guy to talk to. He made the tour a highlight of my trip to Puerto Rico! Thank you Misael!