“Weekly Visit”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Athleague
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Food is absolutely amazing. Staff make you feel at home. Prices are just right. So many delicious foods and desserts to choose from. Everything is homemade and you can definitely taste the difference its sooooo good.

2  Thank simonetighe5

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Worth the stop! Lovely, prefect-size breakfast perfectly cooked and presented! Definitely recommend!

1  Thank LMBucsai
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I have eaten in this resturant before, so I was looking forward to calling there today.
I had a light lunch, & it was delicious.
If your passing this small village between Athlone & Rosscommon then this is well worth a visit !!!! You will be back for more :-)

2  Thank lissoy528
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We were visiting my Dad and wanted to introduce him to the lovely cafe/restaurant .
Our meals were outstanding, the lads had fish and chips, very well received beautifully presented.
I had the quinoa and bean burger, with salad and chips....absolutely but amazing unlike many vegetarian burgers it was light and tasty brioch bun lovely too.
Himself had to have a desert ....beautiful toblerone cheesecake, of course i tried it too very light and creamy.
We had a lovely lunch and somewhere we will always return and heartily recommend .

4  Thank Bats7
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Happened to bring the area. My wife and I decided to try it for lunch. I had turkey and ham with veg. Ordered Americano. Why do they bring you're coffee while you're waiting for lunch. Coffee was good. Unfortunately nearly finished it by the time my lunch came. Taste buds were coffee flavoured when lunch arrived. Not much coffee left to wash down lunch.
My wife ordered a toasted ham and cheese with relish on home made brown bread. Beautiful bread but too thick. Covered with their own relish which she found too sweet for her. maybe better served in a ramekin as a side. Ham was too thickly sliced which made it difficult to get thorough. Pleasant place to sit and relax. Very busy when we were there but service was good and efficient. Not friendly though or welcoming..
Will go back to try one of their divine looking desserts.

1  Thank 808DAVID808