Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
World Class Diving Experience!

We had THE BEST week on Cozumel diving with Scuba Life!! I’d like to start off with saying that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
under_the_sea94
100% good deal!

Booked online. Got confirmation. Filled out paperwork on line. I two teenagers did the discover... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
randyy124
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from US$92.59
from US$60.00
from US$30.00
from US$64.00
1,119 results
All reviews these guys dry towels captain marcelo juan pablo between dives dive experience fresh fruit dive master rental gear experienced divers amazing experience dive shop open water dives highly recommend this company eagle rays great diving the reefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

This truly was an experience of a lifetime. I was so nervous starting out but the knowledge of my instructor and the whole crew on board was comforting and my nervousness quickly transformed to excitement. We were all talking, laughing pointing things out, eating and drinking the great snacks and fruit and drinks on board. They were patient and supportive and absolutely worth every penny and second of my time on Cozumel. Please go! You will NOT regret and most definitely won’t forget it.

Date of experience: May 2021
CarlyScubaLife, Manager at Scuba Life Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Your first breaths under water are one of those things you will remember forever, that paired with the breath taking reefs, and friendly guides call for a very memorable experience of your vacation!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I did seven dives with Scuba Life Cozumel, including one night dive, and had a fantastic time. The operation is very professional from the office to the boat and down to the reef. I was a little nervous since I hadn’t been diving in nearly 20 years, but everything went so smoothly and I felt safe and confident and the dives were amazing. We so appreciated the very clear briefings and efficient way the guides and boat captain managed our gear and all of the guests.

Our guides Mael and Niko spoke excellent English, and the boat captains Danny and Marcello even remembered everyone’s names and were super helpful with our gear and giving us clear instructions. The rental gear and boats were in great shape. Carly, the manager, is excellent and helpful. She gave us great recommendations for other activities and restaurants too.

Overall it was a stellar experience! I look forward to another trip to Cozumel and more diving with Scuba Life.

Date of experience: May 2021

Seven dives, but never enough!

Thank you for your kind words, reviews like yours remind us why we go the extra mile to ensure everyone's experience is the best it can possibly be here in Cozumel.

We offer full concierge diving meaning, you just need to show up and dive!

Dani & Marcelo are top-notch Capitans, and our dive guides spend more time underwater than on the surface which shows as they effortlessly glide along the reefs pointing out all the memorable fish and coral formations to our divers.

We look forward to having you back next time you´re in Cozumel, welcome to the Scuba Life Family.

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 June 2021

This was an open water certification trip. I chose Scuba Life Cozumel because of the dive location and great reviews. I'm so happy with the choice. The location was great as there are many reefs and wrecks to dive on. The instruction was great and I really liked that the confined water training was in the shallows of the sea. Certification was day three and I feel like the knowledge gained has prepared me to dive anywhere I travel. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Peter!

Thanks for such a wonderful recommendation.

We love training new divers and giving them the gift of breathing underwater- its an added bonus that the marine park here is so spectacular with the beautiful coral formations, colourful fish and pristine visibility.

We hope you continue diving, and come back to visit next time you´re in Cozumel.

Your friend,

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

My family of three have been diving with the Scuba Life team for several years and can’t even imagine a better dive operator. JP, and the team at Scuba Life far exceed all of our expectations. Their dedication to fun, professionalism, and safety cannot be compared. Their high speed boats made for a fast, fun ride out to the reef. We had 6 days to dive and we had the best time! Wish we could have stayed longer! Special thanks to JP, Carly, Memo, Mael, Jorge, Marcello and all who made our stay in Cozumel memorable!
You can’t go wrong using Scuba Life!

1  Thank RitzSt_Louis

Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, we had a lot of fun with you all! I'm still enjoying flipping through the photos that Brett sent me.. We were so lucky with that amazing interaction with the big hawkbill turtle at La Francesa reef!

We are so proud of the amazing team we have here at Scuba Life, and are thankful to have amazing guests like you all return to dive with us trip after trip!

See you next time,

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I loved every second of this experience as did my friends! It was our first time diving and Carly was our instructor. She was the most enthusiastic and encouraging instructor that I’ve ever met. The crew and the other diving instructors were so helpful and so lovely. The people you meet and the things you see here are amazing and a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Hi Mae,

I had so much with you, your sister, and her boyfriend!

Thanks for coming to dive with us and experience your first breaths underwater with our team.

We hope that you go diving when you´re in Egypt later in the year, you´ll have to send us some photos!

Thanks again,