“So tasty!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The chicken and bacon carbonara that Edel makes is absolutely delicious, the best I've ever tasted, we can say the same about the lasagna and the stir fry. All gorgeous.

1  Thank LSH L

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is a very cosy very well run Restaurant & Bar. The family are very customer focused with no fuss very friendly & helpful. Always spotless they obviously take great pride in what they do. Food is excellent.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Got to love the food in Foxes, Edel does an amazing job! I had the chicken Goujons and another day I had the Lasagne both of which were amazing! Thanks Edel xx

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I recently moved to Bailieborough and was on the look out for a good food place and fox's was it! Their food is amazing and staff are lovely! I've been dozens of times since moving here six months ago.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stopped into Fox's bar and lounge on a recent visit to Co Cavan. We were welcomed with a smile by all who work there, I believe this is a family run business. Our host was Edel the co owner and her charming daughters provided excellent service with a 'bit of craic'. I had the turkey and ham, the portion was huge and I knew that everything was home cooked. There is an open style kitchen which is hectic but for me it was refreshing to see an industrious kitchen in full swing. My friend had the beef which was locally sourced, it was delicious and came with copious amounts of great tasting gravy! we both had a delicious dessert and freshly brewed coffee which is always a winner. Not only was the food great, the atmosphere was so amazing, I felt like I'd arrived home. Everyone knew everyone the friendliness was tangible, and even though Edel and husband Gene were literally running around they took the time out to smile, chat and just enjoy their guests!!!! If you're in the region of Co Cavan and the town of Baileborough be sure to call in, there is something on the menu for all tastes and ages and you wont be disappointed!!