“Sweet Dreamers, yeah sweetest tour ever!”

SweetDreamers Charters - Private Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: SweetDreamers Co., Ltd. offers bareboat charter, crewed charter and cabin cruises around Phuket. Experience Thailand with its turquoise blue waters, spectacular white sandy beaches and friendly people in a different way with our sailing cruises (cabin charters) and yacht charters. We are not just a major charter broker in Phuket, we are also a tour operator. Discover with us one of the most beautiful cruising areas in Thailand: the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay. With an experienced and dynamic team, we endeavour to provide you unparalleled service, professionalism and value for money. With a vast selection of charters available, we will recommend the yachts which are most suitable to your requirements.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Sweet Dreamers, yeah sweetest tour ever!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This tour is one of its kind, best described as classy! I was skeptical when my daughter pre booked this tour a month in advance of your scheduled family vacation to Bangkok and Phuket. Note--Sweet Dreamers offer a 5% discount if you 'like' their site on Facebook. When we arrived at Karon Phuket, I saw several Phi Phi trips which offer very competitive price (half price drop) offered by hotels. However, since we already paid, we decided to stay with Sweet Dreamers. And we did not get disappointed, rather very very satisfied!

We were punctually picked up by a van to take us to the dock. We met the owner, then embarked at a new speedboat, similar to the ones you see in James Bond movies. Here are my comments--First, the speedboat staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the islands. Second, the service was top, we snorkeled at almost every stop. They provided us with snorkeling gears, and gave beginner instructions. Third, the lunch provided at the island was super delicious and abundant. Igor, our boat tour guide was fun. He had lots of energy, and very friendly even with his strong Russian accent. Lastly, we visited numerous islands--Bamboo island, Camel Rock (snorkeling), Monkey beach, Phi Phi Don for lunch, Phi Phi Lae (another snorkeling) Phi Ley lagoon for jumping off the boat, and a short stop to see the Viking Cave. Just a word of caution, be careful when feeding the monkeys at Monkey Beach, one of us almost got bitten. Lots of pictures, Phi Phi islands backdrop is awesome. Overall, Sweet Dreamers made our family vacation at Phuket so much fun and memorable. I strongly recommend them for future trips to Phi Phi islands. Their price maybe high, but it is so worth it, trust me!

3 Thank TerrieClemente

Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Would recommend this to anyone. Great day, friendly staff and fantastic itinerary. Everything planned out, and no hassles.

Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cataleya with Roland and Crew”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Our 6 day tour of the islands of Southern Thailand was truly remarkable. The crew treated us like royalty and the accommodations were better than expected. The food was excellent and very well prepared. I never ate so much squid and loved it. Roland or captain made sailing seam easy with managing the tides etc and was a pro at avoiding crowds at the all the beaches. We went to some of the best snorkeling spots and I even was able to see a puffer fish eat a crab right in front of me!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 99SaraG99
Maple Shade, New Jersey
282 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 216 helpful votes
“Unreliable”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Had booked a trip with SweetDreamers a month in advance for a day trip to Phi Phi Islands. They waited until two days before our trip to cancel the entire thing, despite my placement of a "non-refundable" deposit on the trip (they did refund my deposit). They cancelled the trip due to a drop in sales and lack of business (due to the protests in Thailand). While I understand why they cancelled, unfortunately they left me, their customer, without a tour in a foreign country. Luckily I had my computer with me and internet access or I wouldn't have known about the cancellation at all (they only emailed me, even though they knew what hotel I was staying in and my name). Thankfully, I was able to book a tour with another company (with no help from SweetDreamers) and had a wonderful day. It sounds like they run a great tour, but when you're booking trips months ahead of time (many of which were then sold out when I called them in Thailand) in a foreign country where you aren't sure if you'll have internet access, it's simply unprofessional and unforgivable to cancel on a customer (especially one that has placed a deposit). I simply can't recommend this business to anyone.

3 Thank tallgaloot
delphine781, General Manager at SweetDreamers Charters - Private Day Trips, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Jason,

We are sorry that you took this cancellation so bad although it was out of our control what happen here in Thailand with the protests. I would like to go point by point regarding your accusations.

1. We informed you about the cancellation of your trip 3 days before your trip and not 2 days how you mentioned on your review. You can check by yourself with the email we exchange together. We informed you at 2.11 pm on 4th January and your trip was on 7th January.

2. You tell we are not serious because we informed you about the cancellation only by email and did not call you at your hotel room. In your case we was writing you an email at 2.11 pm to inform you that we have to cancel the trip and you replied to us 8 minutes later at 2.19 pm. We always contact the customers first by email and in case we do not have reply from them within few hours we try to reach them on the phone at the hotel. And if we cannot reach them on phone we send one of our team to go the hotel to inform our customers. When we cancel a tour we always do everything what is possible to get the customers. We never let our customers wait at the hotel lobby the morning of the trip for pick up if the trip is cancelled due to bad weather or other circumstances.

3. About the deposit: In 4 and half years that we operate here in Thailand we always refund the whole deposit to our customers for our join in day trips. We refund the deposit not just in case we cancel because of bad weather or other circumstances, we also refund always deposit when customers self cancel when they are sick and cannot join us. I don’t know how you come to the idea that the deposit that you paid was normally not refundable. We never mentioned you anything about this because for us it’s just normal things that we refund the whole payment to people if we cancel the trip. And in your case we refund you also immediately the whole deposit.

4. You tell “that that we did not help you to book another tour with another company”. On the same day when we got from you the reply regarding the cancellation, we referred you to 2 different companies who are running very good tours to Phi Phi island also. We would go with our help even further if you would need our assistance. But because after I recommend you this 2 companies I did not got from you any reply anymore so we believed that you found another tour and don’t need our assistance anymore.

Over this years in Thailand we made thousands of people happy with our tours and our service and you are the first who tell that we are unreliable company.

All this 4 points that I comment are true and you can check by yourself through our emails exchange that your accusations are wrong.

Best wishes,

Delphine and Igor
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

It does exactly what it says. The owner wants everyone to have the best possible time, see the most things and importantly, beat/avoid the crowds. It worked like clockwork, the food was great, the locations perfect, they engaged with all the participants and made sure everyone was safe, fed, watered and having fun. A great day.