Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$30
Booking.comUS$32
eDreamsUS$32
All reviews nasi kandar restaurant value for money business trip within walking distance brand facilities eateries town condition price
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2020

I've been checked in to Fuller Hotel in Alor Setar quite plenty of times. However, Fuller Hotel in Kulim serve such a terrible experience to be kept as memory.
No shower amenities when I enter the room. How can your housekeeping department release the room?
AC keep turned off every an hour running. I have reset for so many time but still not working. I called to receptionist and no maintenance was available on that time and it's not funny when I have paid for a room with terrible AC...and I need to wake up every one hour to keep turning on the AC...TV channels good and clear to compare with Fuller Alor Setar.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Stayed for 1 night on a business trip. Not very far from my meeting place and too far from town. Room is huge and clean. Don't expect too much on the facilities for the price I'm paying. There's a very famous Nasi Kandar stall just next to it with long queue. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank pangkheesuan
Reviewed 21 January 2020

A decent hotel for the price, they provide comfortable rooms with amenities. The location is a bit off from the main town, but a 24-hour convenience store (7-11) & launderette are within walking distance and there's a limited choice of eateries nearby (do try the burgers from Nice Burger stall if you have the chance).

Front desk team is friendly & accommodating, although the housekeeping team needs to put more effort in cleaning the room.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 17 January 2020

Was on business trip to Kulim and stayed at Fuller Kulim. There is a new Nasi Kandar restaurant attached to the hotel. This restaurant was not there during my first visit few years ago. I was told is one of the best Nasi Kandar brand from Alor Setar, the fried chicken is surprisingly delicious.

Overall the hotel is clean and still in good maintenance condition. The local is just perfect for my work trip to Kulim High Tech Park area. Price wise is considered cheap for the cosy room that I get.

Room tip: Choosing room facing front, you will get excellent green view
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

I stay one day from 14 Sept 15 Sept .since I check in so late at 12 Mn .There is no remote control.i don't really bother So much on that but room was so dirty (overall not great experience ).I don't expected in such as new building.tq

Date of stay: September 2019