Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The hotel's location restaurant, shops, and shopping mall was within walking distance.

The bed and pillow are so comfortable and the hot shower is definitely worth more than the money.

In comparison to last time, the amenities need to be collected at the counter, now its all provided in the room.

My internet is the internet is so slow. Other than that it's all good!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nur I
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was my choice of Hotel when business travel in Kulim ,
Much improved service and check in process as my last visit in Jan 2017 ,
I need to collect my tower and soap from Hotel counter and
now everything ready in the room . Hope my next visit to this hotel ,
they will provide toothbrush and toothpaste for room guest as well . =)

Room is clean and quiet . convenient to access to amenities like restaurant ,
shopping center just in walking distance .

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
cfmong, Manager at Tune Hotel Kulim, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hi WoeiTiam,

Thank you for staying with Tune Hotels. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate your comment and have looked into the areas mentioned for future improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Tune Hotels soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This is my 2nd stay in Kulim for business , room is clean , friendly staff , you still need to pay deposit for your tower as usual , however , this time come with soap and shampoo which a little improvement compared last time .

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
cfmong, Manager at Tune Hotel Kulim, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear WoeiTiam,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Basic necessities. Do not expect the works. Quite clean. And best part is the shopping centre next to it. Awesome. Made the stay great. Not for young children. Do expect the room to be really small. Budget hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
cfmong, Manager at Tune Hotel Kulim, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Mrs Ady,

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I am guest room107 & 114 this is first time visit to Kulim, because want to attend the funeral of my aunt, today 1:30 to reach Kulim, than come to your hotels, first come to your hotel Reception counter want to check in, but the counter is not even a figure? Only one security guard ,He said the counter attendant go 711 to buy somethings, 0mg! Hotel counter attendants on duty, not to keep in the work of the gang position? I waited for the hotel staff, 10 minutes, she was there, when I check the whole process of stay, her attitude is very poor, have the most important thing is that this hotel wifi, each room can only be used by one person, the four of us rented Two rooms, only two people can use, what hotel? I said to myself, I will not patronize your hotel again, advise your hotel, since you have TripAdvisor, your Tune hotels to enhance the better.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
cfmong, Manager at Tune Hotel Kulim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Andy C M T,
Thanks for taking the time to write the feedback. We deeply apologize for the events that have negatively impacted your stay experience with us.We take this matter very seriously.We will alert the management regarding this matter.Our team consists of people who work tirelessly to ensure our guest are getting the best possible service and enjoy a memorable time with us.We appreciate the concern and will take additional steps to ensure that our team members are more alert in the future.Please accept my sincerest apologies once again and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need more assistance. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon again to showcase our true Tune Hotels hospitality." Kind regards, Mong Chooi Fung