“specials ?????”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Have been coming to la bucca chain of restaurants since they first opened.. Always good food and service. Great wings , burgers and pasta dishes., My review is based on visit today and again no complaints about food or service BUT the prices seem to be getting more and more expensive.. Example specials board, €32 for steak special, and most other specials €29.90... might be specials in so far as they are not on main menu but prices are totally overpriced for family restaurant.. oh and the best one €4.10 for a glass yes glass of larger albeit erdinger !

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Call in mid sunday afternoon about 4.30 pm a few minutes waiting for a table for a family catch up. The wings all round 2 hungry teenagers Myself & the wife, Excellent food and very friendly staff, the wings are definitely the best I've ever had, I've never had better, smiles all round. 2 great steaks & 2 pizza followed by ice creams & coffees.what a great meal. I will be recommending La Bucca to all who read this..

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in unannounced and there was no problem accommodating myself and my fiancé. The wings and chicken skewers were unreal, I went for the prawns pil pil for my main which was lovely but I asked for a main portion and just got a starter portion so I ordered a second portion and decided to try the aribiatta special prawns and they were honestly one of the nicest prawns I've had in a restaurant. Michael was our server and he was so friendly and attentive, I will be recommending La Bucca to all of my friends.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and very friendly staff, the wings are definitely the best I've ever had, I've never had a bad meal here. Only thing that lets it down is that it's a good bit more expensive than similar eateries in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Great steak fallow by tuna.
Walked out stuffed/filled with French red. Locally probably best option.