US$125
Agoda.com
The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa(Enfield)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$192
US$435
US$422
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$165
US$149
Annebrook House Hotel(Mullingar)(Great Value!)
US$140
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$135
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$180
US$175
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Barberstown Castle(Straffan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$193
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Fab place for wedding food very good very clean staff very friendly apartments off hotel better then any holiday homes around bar open till 4am breakfast went on after 10am
heating on in apartments very warm want to switch after 1 hour all off the guest were blowing away with the venue

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank spray4
Reviewed 5 November 2014

We booked our wedding in Ballykealey in August 2013 for NYE 2014. We dealt with Tina for nearly all of the correspondence we had at the hotel. She was the most helpful person we could ever have hoped to have. Whatever we wanted there wasn't a problem. We had very few things we needed or wanted changing. It is a beautiful hotel especially at that time of year. The hotel is closed to the public on the day so that is just brilliant. Such a relaxing place to be. Some welcoming & charming. We had to make a lot of changes the day before the wedding to the table plans for various reasons & this was no problem what-so-ever. Tina took care of it all. The day itself went off without a hitch. The food was amazing & all the guests remarked on this. The room was amazingly laid out. The bedrooms are gorgeous & so comfy as are the chalets. Thank you so much to Tina & the staff at Ballykealy for the most amazing day ever. We will be back in December/January for our 1st Anniversary meal :)

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the bay window at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank loughy26
Reviewed 1 November 2014

We held our wedding here in August and were delighted with the food, the service and the setting. The major attraction before the wedding was the beautiful house and gardens, as well as the fact you have the hotel to yourself for the event. On the day, many of our guests told us that they were blown away by how friendly and generous the staff were. A special word of thanks to the manager Ian, and Brian the wedding co-ordinator, who ran everything so smoothly and put our minds at ease in the lead up to the wedding.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Elizabeth O
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

I had my wedding here in sept. The food was stunning and the Venue itself is beautiful. But the 'lady of the manor' as she calls herself was shocking. The unprofessional attitude and demeanour of her was just unexplainable. I'll give some examples.
First she checked people into the wrong rooms. I had personally walked the manor with the manager and told him exactly where ever1 was to stay that week
Secondly I was informed the week of the wedding that I had to pay a €200 fee for an outside caterer to do my bbq. Even tho it was fine for the previous YEAR coming up to the wedding. I have emails of proof of this.
When the caterer turned up he was told because he didn't introduce himself to the 'lady of the manor' on arrive she was goin to disconnect the electricity so no bbq would be goin ahead.
In the year planning my wedding I dealt with 3 different managers, due to this women's attitude I'm told.
John the manager on duty for my wedding was lovely. So happy to have someone who new what he was doing! He had great banter with guests and went the extra mile for us.
But he could not save it reputation. I would not recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2014
14  Thank Kellyann F
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were at a friend's wedding in this hotel recently. It's a nice small hotel so the only people about were wedding guests which is nice. The food was nice especially the starter and soup. The portions were generous. The staff were very nice I have to say. They were there without being in your face but were friendly and helpful at the same time. The hotel looks nice from the outside for photos. The reception area was nice with a fire lit (in August would you believe, but it was welcome!!). We didn't stay in the hotel as there are only a few rooms and we thought the lodges were quite dear so we just stayed in a b&b around the corner for €40 each instead. It did the job!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends